ch.2 Begining

-Your POV-
I wake up, feeling amazing as i haven't slept like that in a while. I felt so good. I still haven't figured out how to move, so i just make some noise with my ouths to get my new mothers attention. She moves her claw away from her chest plates, and i see we are moving. i look down, seeing she has more than just 4 legs, she has several hundred. Her bottom half if built like a heavily armoured centipede. She seemed rather different now that i had eaten all of those dead animals and some humans that littered her body. She seemed so... beautiful now. The way the plates that lined her bottom half moved seemed so hypnotic. Her body plates littered with colors of grey, black and red, some being hidden. at her chest seems to be a softer area. The area in between her chest plates seem like they move a bit more, but as i was about to question it, i smell something absurdly delicious. My mouths start to salivate, some getting on her claw, and i try to close my mouths to stop it, but my sharp teeth have slight gaps that, even though less, still allow drool to pool onto her hand. I start to feel slightly embarrassed, and she giggle slightly.

With the new knowledge that she is female, i can hear and see the traditional features, such as her curvy body, her chest plates looking like breasts, her voice having a touch of a higher pitch to it, not taking away from the intimidating sound of her throat rumbling though. She begins to speak, being so close to her neck, i can see her throat move and bulge slightly due to the organs that are, presumably, inside. "Don't worry. I have had far worse on me. It's fine my child." She says. I then open my mouths again, the drool pooling out far more now, she giggles again. The smell was just getting closer, and my stomach was feeling empty.

She seems to sense this, and picks up her pace, her feet making the ground slightly shake with heavy pitter patters. As she rounds a corner, and sunlights assaults my many eyes, but it doesn't blind me for some reason. I look down and see we are in a large hole, and seeing the humans on the ground, we may be in a hole around 1,500 feet. Then my mouth begins to water even more, as i try to move my body, but its more like a baby learning how to crawl. She giggles again, nearing a laugh. She puts her claw down, and one of the humans that are wearing something akin to my mouths with an eye inside. He, along with a fw others, grab and pull a large, fresh carcass of a sheep. As soon as its close enough, i begin to devour it quickly. I then look up, seeing over a few thousand acres of land with rows upon rows of farm animals tightly together. After I finish, look up, seeing the first one kneel and spread there arms. Now that im close to them, they are rather small compared to me. I look up at her, asking permission, as i already get when he is getting. She nods.

I then look into the mans eye holes, seeing his eyes hopeful and almost desperate. I then begin to devour him. He doesn't even scream. He seems to be even happier. As i finish, i look at my mother, she then picks me up, i then get an alert from that weird voice in the back of my head.
"New skills gained: HIVE MIND: The user is now able to split their body and control them from afar, although the main body will get smaller the smaller the more 'clones' that are summoned.
New skill gained: INHABIT:The user, if not already, can make their body into a form that can slither into a body, then take control of the body to use it as their own." it states. I look up at my mother, and she seems to notice my questioning look.

"Mother, i thought i had only a 50/50 chance to gain the skill of those i DEVOUR. and also how do you know what im thinking when i have no face to get clues on?" i ask.

"Its one of my skills, MOTHERLY INTUITION. In layman's terms, it allows me to feel the thought of my children, along with boosting their skills abit. and 'Mother' That...sounds nice. All my other children just call me my name with no love behind it." She answers.

"Well, i do love you." I answer. Truth be told. i have no idea where this love came from, but it feels nice. Its good to embrace the good things. Since i have been here, i don't think about my wife and child i left behind. I don't seem to value human life that much anymore period. She then calls over someone over. this person seems to be tall and lanky, nearing my height, while wearing a dark rad suit and top hat that covers their eyes. They walk over, and look at her. She says one word. "Sacrifice." He nods, turning his neck far enough to break it. I look at her with the eye that's pointed in her direction, in a questioning manner.

"Use your new skill to use him as a body untill I help you learn to move in your new body." She answers, pushing the corpse towards me, and i prepare to use my skill, but she puts her claw in the way first. I turn my eye to look at her, as she was slightly out of my vision, as i had shifted slightly.

"First, I shall give you a name my child. This will give you more power and cause you evolve, as my level is high." She answers.

A name can do all that? Whatever, i'm sure she knows what she is doing. She then seems to think for a bit, untill she has a face of realization.

"Carrion"