S + G = 1

The same day after the boys ate the cookies

"Now where could my cookies have gone?" Shinobu looked in every corner of the estate. If someone ate all these cookies without my supervision, who knows what could have happened to them. Shinobu couldn't think of a place where the cookies could be. She thought and thought and thought until she looked into the trash can of her laboratory. The plate of cookies was empty and in the bottom of the can. She was surprised as to how someone ate all 20 cookies alone. What she needed to worry about most was the effects the cookies could have on the person who ate them. Let's see. Who here is a demon slayer, has a sweet tooth, and is really affectionate? Only one person came into her mind.

Shinobu walked over to the big cherry blossom tree in the middle of the training grounds. Its big and flourished branches provided shade for the very two people under the tree. One having long black hair that was tied into a low ponytail and the other having shoulder length curly peach colored hair. It has to be them. She walked up to the two boys and waved with a cute smile. "Hello boys! How have you guys been?" They both looked up and waved back. "Hey Shinobu san, we were just about to go home. Did you need anything?" Sabito asked while leaning his shoulder on Giyuu's shoulder. "Oh it's nothing too serious but I need to know, did you two eat the cookies in my lab?" She crossed her arms and looked specifically at Sabito. He puckered his lips and pretended he wasn't even there. Giyuu moved Sabitos head up and down with his hand. Sabito blushed lightly. "Well I see we have an answer then! Must I warn you those cookies have some serious side effects" A sly smile grew on her face and she skipped away. Giyuu and Sabito were both just as confused but brushed it off and walked home.

The next day...

 I don't know if it's just me but today Sabito looks slightly more...attractive. It's like he is still the same but to me maybe just me...

"Hey Sabito. Did you get ready today? More eyeliner? You look slightly different today." Sabito walked up to Giyuu. "No I didn't. It's the same as always. Why do you ask?" Giyuu hesitated to answer "Nothing. You just look a little cuteclooerrrrr. Cooler. You look cooler." Sabito tilted his head to the side. He knew Giyuu like the back of his hand so he knew when Something was on Giyuu's mind. "Hey Giyuu, is something on your mind? You only fumble your words like that when you're nervous." He looked his best friend right in the eye. Genuine concern was on Sabitos face. Giyuu softly blushed. Was he always this pretty..? "Llo...? Hello?! Earth to Giyuu are you there?" Sabito waved his hand in front of the black haired boy a couple times to get his attention. "What huh what happened?" Giyuu was conscious again. "You spaced out for a few there. Are you sure you're okay?" "Don't worry about me. I'm fine." The blue eyed boy said

The boys were just about ready to finish their last spar of the day. Sabito had won every single round without true effort. "Tomioka. One last spar with Sabito and if you win you can go home but if you lose again you have to stay a little longer and run laps." Uzui yelled at him. Giyuu nodded his head and let out a deep breath and gripped onto his sword. How can I focus if Sabito is just so.. "Go!" Giyuu fell right to the ground, instantly losing. Uzui roared in rage then took a deep breath. Moments later a small smirk crept up his face. He pulled Giyuu to the side and spoke to him. "Maybe Sabito is just too difficult to spar along with for you Tomioka." Sabito walked up to the two. "Actually Uzui san, I think Giyuu needs to clear his mind." Giyuu tapped his fingers anxiously on the hand guard. "Sabito, do you think you could step away for a brief moment while I speak with Tomioka here?" Sabito backed away and went to sit under the big Sakura tree while he waited for the two to finish speaking.

Giyuu looked at Sabito and then looked back at Uzui. "Tomioka, you seem stressed over something. Do you want to tell me about it? It's really affecting your training." He hesitated to answer. "I don't-" he took a deep breath. "I don't know what's up with me Uzui san" His head hung low. "What do you mean?" "I mean whenever I look at Sabito I start to feel all kinds of ways. It's like I want to be alongside him forever.." The blue eyed boy looked over to the sakura tree to see his Best friend fiddle around with the grass that sat under the tree. He looked back at Uzui. He was in a daze and couldn't make eye contact with his teacher. Uzui paused and crossed his arms. His expression softened just a bit. "I'm not going to jump straight to conclusions but I think you have a small crush. I'm giving you and Sabito the day off. If this happens again Tomioka..." he sighed. "Don't even get me started. Now go" he shook his head and shooed him away. 

A crush...? There's no way. No never. Giyuu had always thought of Sabito as his best friend. Someone who he can always rely on and someone that has always made him happy. Now he thinks of him a little more than that. He thinks of him almost as if-

Giyuu's thoughts were cut off by Sabito's yell "Yuu!" Sabito ran over the kid while waving his arms like an idiot. "Are you hungry? Because I am starving." Giyuu tilted his head in confusion. "Yuu..? Since when was that a thing?" "Since now duh" Sabito snapped back "wait you don't like it? I can always chan- or even stop if you don't like it. I mean I liked it at least haha" Sabito waved around his arms in panic while rubbing his head and nervously laughing. Giyuu giggled. "Actually I think it's cuuuuoooolll. I think it's cool." Giyuus face was blank. This was something he did everytime he tried to hide something. The peach haired boy puckered his lips and squinted his eyes and took a deep look into the other boy's eyes. "Huh what were you gonna say?" His smile was 'annoying' in a sense. "What were you gonna say? Huh. huh. Huh huh huh huh huh huh. Tell me tell me tell me! What was that? I couldn't really hear you" Sabito poked at Giyuu, fully aware he was being a prick. " I said it was a cool nickname." Giyuu looked away and blushed a little bit. "Oh come on yuuuuuu, I'm not that dumb. I know you wanted to say something. But again, if you don't wanna say anything I won't actually try to pry it out of you." The cat eyed boy let out a soft smile and wrapped his arm around Giyuu nearly crushing him. 

Thank you so much for reading my second chapter! again let me know in the commentary if the chapters are good or if its cringe or something! if they are i deeply apologize hahaha

next Chapter: Sabito tries to sort his feelingssssss