hide and seek

The next day...

It was early in the morning around 6:30. Sabito had been sitting under the tree trying to collect his thoughts.

He looked up to the branches of the sakura tree. 'They are going to bloom soon' he thought.  'Yuu has always been my one and only best friend. He's always been my other half. But now I can't even think about him without his stomach making flips. Where did these feelings even come from? It's like one day we were just buddies and then the next- who am I kidding I doubt he feels the same. He'd probably stop being friends with me if he knew I liked him. Not even, we would probably hate me.' Sabito felt like his heart was thrown into a pit and at the top of the pit was a singular bellflower. One that faced his heart directly. The thought of Yuu hating him drove him insane. 'Screw this, what if he would actually hate me? What if he's disgusted by me and never tries to talk to me again?' The purple haired kid tried to shake out those thoughts but as hard as he shook the thoughts were still there.

Sabito had spent the rest of the day avoiding Yuu due to these sudden yet recurring thoughts.

That morning around 7 in the morning...

Man what time is it? The sun is so bright I think I might go blind. Giyuu looked to the side to see that his best friend wasn't there. Huh? Where's Sabito? Maybe he left early to get training over with. He looked out the window searching for his friend. Very few people were outside since this was the time people started waking up. He tried peeking under the big sakura tree but the leaves and branches were so big he couldn't see too well. He squinted his eyes and looked a little longer until he saw a pair of familiar shoes. He let go of his breath. His eyes relaxed in relief and continued to get ready.

Why am I crying?

I don't see him for a few hours so what?

Why is it affecting me this bad?

Why am I like this?

Why does he make me feel this way.

Giyuu stood up and wiped the rest of his tears away. He washed his face and walked over the Butterfly estate. He looked around until he found one of her girls. "Hello! How may I fulfill your needs?" She had cute little pigtails on either side of her head. She bowed down with her pigtails following along. A big yet soft smile was on her face. She had to have been at most 8 years old. Giyuu stood in front of her with a blank face. Geez what the heck is up with this guy? I put my cutest most adorable face on and he can't even complete the task of waving back!? I swear I'm going to get him one day. The girl looked at him after raising her head while waiting for a response. "Uhm.. Hello?" Giyuu blinked a few times and looked down. "Oh hi. I didn't see you there." HE DIDN'T EVEN HEAR YET SEE ME?! The girl cried inside. "Can you help me find Kocho Shinobu? I need to speak with her urgently" "Yes I can" she giggled and brought me over to Shinobu. "Shinobu-sama, you have a guest." The little girl bowed and scurried away.

Shinobu was behind a counter making more mysterious potions with her mysterious powers and mysterious liquids and bottles. Giyuus face went from being straight to him furrowing his eyebrows. He slammed his fists on the counter leaving two small dents in it "What the hell did you put in those cookies?" Shinobu jumped a little. She had not expected him to be so angry when he came by. She put down her mysterious bottles and herbs then turned around. "Oh look who it is! Tomioka, how are you feeling?" a stupid little smile was on her face. The black haired boy looked her dead in the eye. The kid was beyond serious. Shinobu nervously laughed. "Ay ay aye, don't be like that Tomioka. I can't tell you now but I'm very sure you're going to know in a few days." "Well I can't find sabito and I think-" the purple haired girl cut him off. "Yes I know Tomioka, Sabito has been wandering around alone for the past few hours. He passed by not too long ago." "Do you know which way he went?!" Giyuu leaned over the table a little bit eager for an answer. She pointed to the forest. He turned to run away but Shinobu stopped him. "I promise when you find out what I put in those cookies, you won't regret it."  He didn't bother even turning back around to thank her. The kid was too upset at her even though he knew it was quite literally his fault. (Giyuu wouldn't dare say a thing until the issue was over) He ran over without saying goodbye. He searched the area until he came upon a kid with peach hair and a large scar on his cheek. His head hung low. "Sabito!" The boy looked over and his eyes widened. The black haired boy went over to hug him but he dashed away. Giyuu chased after him into the thick wisteria forest.

OK you finished chapter 3 aswell haha! i hoped you liked i and AGAIN tell me if its cringe. also im sorry if the chapter is short. it does have under 1000 words so yeah, i was late when i finished this plus i think the next xhapter is gonna have waaaayyyy more things since i plan on adding more than i usually do to it. if you liked the story please help support it by voting and commenting and stuff bc it gives me much more motivation to continue hehajhfjdialhfudoailfhdjaphfup

next chapter: giyuu finds out why sabitos been acting the way he wassss