❄️chapter 1❄️

A pretty girl in a blue kurta and palazzo pants was in a frenzy, darting around her room while engaged in an animated phone conversation. She was also hurriedly packing her bag for college.

*Cabirr!!! Aa rhe hain na hum.. baar baar call toh mt kro.. arreh hn hn ho gye naa thodaa late.. achha na baaba thodaaa zyaada.. pr ab tum or late to naa krao.*

A loud exclamation echoed from the hall of their cozy 2BHK flat.

*Hey maata raani!! Cabir phone rkho nhi to Nandu mere ko aaj maata raani k saakshaat darshan krwa k hi maanegi.. bye.* She pressed the decline button on her phone. *Haan Nandu.. bs aa gyi.. 2 minute ruk jaa.* She tossed her phone and earphones into her bag and stole a final glance in the mirror before rushing to the hall.

To her surprise, she found a cute girl standing there, arms crossed.

*Navya.. how?? How can you always manage to make us late for college??*

*Arrreehhh Nandu, now I'm not the one making you late... Come on, and besides, today I have to introduce you to Cabir's best friend. He wasn't in Mumbai for some reasons, but he's back now. You'll get to see him today.*

Saying this, Navya grabbed Nandini's hand and pulled her out of the flat, snatching her college bag from the couch before they left.

At the Space Institute canteen...

*Kya krun main is Navya ka.. kumbhkaran bhi is se km gaheri neend me sota hoga.. huh.*

*Chill, Cabir. Aajayegi, teri Madhubala,* said his mischief-loving friend Mukti with a giggle.

*Yeah, meri Madhubala.. haaye... But filhaal ye to bta monster kab aa rha hai?*

*Lo naam liya or shaitaan haazir... Here comes the monster... the Manik Malhotra.*

A hot and handsome man entered the college canteen, radiating charisma. He paid no heed to the stares and walked directly to his friends, joining them at their table.

*So, guys... wassup!*

*Ceiling... Roof... Sky.*

*Seriously, Cabir?? Itna lame joke... Didn't expect this from you,* Manik said, shaking his head dramatically.

*Waise ye to bta Manik... kaisa rha tera business tour with your dad?* inquired Mukti.

*Arrreh, it was amazing...* Manik proceeded to share the details of his tour.

Meanwhile, in the parking lot of the Space Institute...

*Dekha Nandu, pahunch to gaye na time pe... kahan late hue??*

*Navya, hum adha ghanta late hain... adha ghanta!!*

*Wahi toh... sirf adha ghanta... huh... itna to chalta hai... chalo ab pehle canteen chlo... Cabir wait kar rha hoga hamara... chalo chalo.*

(At the canteen)

*Hmm... experience achha rha mtlb tera uncle k saath ja k.. nice!*

*Hmm... or le Cabira... teri wait over... aa gyi teri Madhubaala.*

Turning toward the canteen's entrance gate, time seemed to stand still for the Manik Malhotra. A charming girl walked in, her gaze fixed on her wristwatch, her lips forming a cute pout as she mumbled something to herself, looking like an adorable angel.

Hahaha so.. time freezez just on a sight.. what will happen when the bond will grow?

Will they be able to become friends??
What would happen when Greek God and Cute Angel will become best friends??

Let's see aage kya dhamake hote hain😁

Do vote and comment if u like the story.