?Prolouge¿

3rd person's pov

Two girls who were twins died and got reincarnated as their favorite sanses which was Ganz and Mel.

The one who got reincarnated as Ganz who was always bullied and hated and was called an emo since she had average grades, she always wore black and blue and liked black.

And the other twin who got reincarnated as Me who was always popular and loved and was called the perfect child since she had great grades always wore black and pink and liked pink.

Those two were polar opposites their personalities, grades, looks everything really! Those two were called 'The Dreamtale Twins' since they both acted like The Dreamtale twins. One was bullied but pretended that they were okay while the other one was 'oblivious' and loved.

Anyways the only thing you two had in common was that you two were fans of Undertale and the AUs and that you two liked black.

So what happens if you two got reincarnated ad your favorite sanses? Chaos.

You two will cause chaos. Like you joining The Bad Sanses and them accepting you joining them.

The two of you actually thought about it and just decided to join them and cause chaos if you two weren't on missions.

Not even a year and you were called 'The Chaos Sans' and the other sanses didn't know of Mel's existence yet but she didn't really care tbh.

She was just happy about the title and how much chaos you two created and since you were happy the two of you thought that she might dissappear but instead she got a physical body which you were happy about since she was your twin.

You introduced her to The Bad Sanses and they agreed for her to join.

And now the both of you created more chaos than ever and the both of you gained a new title which was 'The Chaos Duo' the other sanses were actually very confused to where Mel came from and why 'he' joined you.

Anyways one day you two were about to cause chaos by stealing Swap's blue bandana and then pin it on the rest of The Bad Sanses when suddenly a portal opened up and sucked you 3 inside.

Now you must create peace with the other sanses in the original AU to find out how to get out of the original AU.

Also all of the sanses also finds out about you two being a girl.

And the machine keeps malfunctioning once a week and now you and Mel's papyrus are now in the mansion and what you two didn't expect from him was to be worried about you.

Since everyone in your AU except for Toriel, Alphys, Undyne and Frisk hated you and considered you a 'traitor' for protecting a human child.

Now you and Mel must avoid Papyrus at all cost while Papyrus tries to make it up to you and tries to be a better brother and the other sanses are very confused as to why you and Mel hate your Papyrus and tries to find out about your past. Even The Bad Sanses don't know anything about your past!

Will the others and The Bad Sanses ever find out about your and Mel's past or no? Find out in the future chapters... :)

Also what design should I pick? Version 1 or Version 2?