Chapter 1 |The Portal And Some New Friends?|

Ganz's pov

So me and Mel were about to prank Swap by stealing his blue bandana and pinning it on the other Bad Sanses when suddenly a FRICKING PORTAL OPENED UP SUCKED US 3 IN!!!

Damn it- after we were sucked in the portal I heard some voices but I couldn't comprehend on what they said as I blacked out not even a minute after being sucked into the portal. Great.

3rd person's pov

After the three of them well- four of them since Stretch was actually brought here by a portal too not long after they were brought here- blacked out and were now unconscious the other sanses started whispering to each other on what to do.

Suddenly a tendril was stabbed into a wall and the other sanses knew from who it was from and scurried away from the 4 unconscious skeletons afraid of what The Bad Sanses might do to them.

Nightmare was the one who walked forward with the other Bad Sanses following behind him with Error in the back of the group.

Nightmare then inspected the 4 unconscious skeletons already knowing who was who and signaled the others to pick up two certain twins with their levitation magic and bring them over to the couch upstairs.

The other sanses watched as the other Bad Sanses carried two of the unconscious skeletons leaving Swap and Stretch alone and bringing the two skeletons upstairs.

The other sanses then brought Swap and Stretch to a room with their levitation magic once they snapped out of it.

-1 Hour Later-

Ganz and Mel then started to stir in their sleep The Bad Sanses then stopped what they were doing and looked at the two of them who was starting to wake up.

Mel was the one who woke up first and immediately freaked out when she saw Nightmare's cyan eyelight infront of her and accidentally pulled onto Ganz to not fall off of the couch but ended up pulling Ganz off of the couch with her accidentally waking him up in the process.

Ganz then screeched once she felt her skull hit the floor and pushed Mel off of her and touched where her skull hurt while wincing a bit at the pain.

Mel then fell face flat onto the floor since Ganz pushed her off of herself she then stood up and dusted herself while looking around her.

"Where the frick are we?" Mel finally asked while looking at The Bad Sanses raising a bone brow while Ganz stood up not minding the pain on her skull anymore.

"We're in the original AU! Apparently Classic thought that he could bRiNg BaCk Gaster. But he ended up bringing different AU versions of himself here and now we are currently in a mansion since there are a lot of Sanses and Papyrus's here now because of him." Killer replied bitterly as he rolled his non-existent eyelights while sounding mocking at the bring back part.

"That's fricking stupid of him. He does know that Gaster fell into the core. Right? It would be impossible to get him back." Ganz said as she furrowed hee bone brows while crossing her arms.

"That's what we thought so too! And here we thought that he was supposed to be the 2nd smartest sans!" Killer exclamed while throwing his arms up in the air.

"So... How many sanses are in here so far?" Ganz asked as she sat down on the couch.

"Before 30 if you include The Star Sanses and us. But with you, Mel and Stretch who just arrived here then 33. Who was brought here? Fellswap, Swapfell, Reapertale, Underfell, Geno, Abysstale, Fresh, Hate, Naturetale, Thistle, Littletale, Mecha, Kins, Beats and Sci." Nightmare replied while looking at the both of them blankly.