~ I don't know...pt 2 ~

A/n - heyyyy

watching laurenzside gave me motivation

Y/n's POV

I stepped away from my closet and turned to look at everyone.

"You look good!" I said, putting my hands on my hips with a proud smile.

"I just need to take your makeup off" I said, pulling detergent and cotton balls out of my drawer.

"Freddy, you go first, sit down" I said, pointing to the chair.

He sat down silently.

I poured some detergent on the cotton and started wiping his face, the blue paint starting to smudge.

After a few minutes, I put the cotton ball in the bin.

"Alright go wash your face in the sink" (that is possibly the most annoying thing btw but anyways) I said, sitting Chica down and repeating the process.

I did the same for Roxy and Monty.

"Alright, you look good, who wants to come shopping with me?" I asked the group.

"MEE! And Moon too!!" Sun shouted, putting his hand up, and holding Moon's hand up with him.

I laughed quietly "Alright, anyone else?" everyone shook their heads.

"Alright, we'll be back soon, Gregory don't burn down the house while I'm gone!" I shouted, grabbing my car keys and shutting the door behind me.

The three of us walked towards the car.

"Y/nnnnn!" Sun said.

"Yeah?" I asked opening my car door.

"Can I sit at the front with you? Pretty please?" he said, giving me puppy dog eyes.

I giggled "If Moon's ok with it, sure" I said, sitting in the driver's seat.

"Yea sure" Moon said, sitting in the back and buckling the seat belt.

"Yayy!" Sun cheered, basically jumping into the front seat.

"Alright, here we go!" I said, pulling out of the parking lot and heading towards the supermarket.