~ Sick ~

LOOK WHO'S BACK FROM THE DEAD!
I got a request and I wanted to write it bc the person asked me oh so nicely
Also, I missed you guys :(

This was requested by Qweenofroses

3rd person POV
Moon woke up that morning, feeling a bit faint.

His nose was stuffy and he felt hot, but got cold whenever he took off his jumper.

However, not wanting to be a bother, he didn't say anything.

It was around noon, when y/n finnaly said something.

"Moony?" he hummed, looking up at his partner.
"Are you ok? You're extremely pale" Moon rubbed his eye and smiled tiredly.

"Yup, just fine" y/n narrowed their eyes and stood up from the dining table, approaching him.

They placed a hand to Moon's forehead and gasped, retracting their hand.

"You're boiling!" y/n exclaimed.

"Were getting you to bed, right now!" y/n said, grabbing his hand and pulling him up, pulling him softly towards the bedroom.

Y/n laid him down and he whined, but he died down a bit when he was finally snuggled under the blankets.

"Now you're going to sit here, and rest, while I'm gonna make you go soup" y/n said, turning around to leave.

At tug at their sleeve and a small whine made them stop and turn to face Moon, who was holding their sleeve in his left hand.

"Cuddles?" he said, jutting his bottom lip out and doing puppy dog eyes.

They laughed soflty and smiled.

"Sure" they smiled, and layed down next to him.

He snuggled up to them and sighed.

"Hey!" Y/n turned around, and saw Sun walking into the room and laying down on their other side.

"You will not cuddle without me" he smiled, and hugged both Moon and y/n into his arms.

Y/n smiled and laughed.

"Of course Sunny, of course"