The Tour Fatality

Your eyes went wide as soon as you realised where you were, looking around at the ceiling of the arena after taking a knock to your head. You sighed softly, glancing around at the staff that were working around you, with no one noticing your fall, you knew you were going to have to sort yourself out and check that your fall hadn't caused any blood.

"Oh, shoot."

As you tried to place your hands down on the stage, your left one was fine, however as you tried to lift your right arm up, you instantly knew that something was wrong. A horrific pain ran from your shoulder to the tips of your fingers, pain that you had never felt before.

Your eyes continued to look around as you collapsed back down onto the stage, cradling your right arm with your left. You knew straight away that it was something serious, just feeling with your left hand you could feel that several bones weren't quite where they were supposed to be, in positions that you were far too terrified to even think about them being in.

It was only when the rest of your group realised that you weren't with them in their group huddle, they realised where you were. Your leader ran across the stage as she noticed you laid out on the floor, kneeling beside you as soon as she was by your side, glancing down at your arm, unable to control her emotions.

"Someone call for an ambulance!" She instantly yelled out, "and someone call Taehyung too."

You knew that you were in trouble as the tone of her voice let you know just how severe your incident seemed to be. You were far too high on adrenaline to really notice what was going on, although the panicked expressions around you were big hints.

"Are you alright?" She nervously asked, moving her hand forwards to rest it against your stomach, "just try and stay nice and still the medical team will be here in no time, and we'll get you checked over as soon as we can."

Your head nodded as your eyes closed, struggling to believe your luck. It was typical, midway through a tour, having the time of your life, something just had to go wrong.

However, you never imagined that things would turn out as bad as they were. "I don't understand," you whispered, trying to ignore the pain at the top of your head, "my heel got caught on the platform, and then I just remember falling off."

"Don't worry about it," she assured you, offering you a weak smile as your eyes opened back up, "these things happen, but we're going to look after you, and things are going to be just fine."

"Taehyung's probably busy at work," you then told her, catching one of your other members frantically trying to get in contact with him. "He's in a different time zone to us right now."

You were quickly mistaken however when your member managed to run over to you with Taehyung on the other end of the line. Your leader took the phone, holding it to your ear so that you didn't have to move, even with your good arm.

"You don't have to worry about me," you immediately spoke, knowing how worried he would be.

On the other end of the line, you could hear Taehyung sigh, knowing just how frustrated he was to be away from you. "You're not fine at all otherwise you wouldn't be waiting for an ambulance to show up for you Y/N, and I'm not even there to be with you."

"My arm is knackered," you admitted to him, still unable to bring yourself to look down at the mess that your body was in, "it just feels numb Tae, it's like my arm has been ripped off or something, I don't even want to think about how many breaks are in it right now."

"Don't worry," he tried to assure you, struggling to keep himself together as he sat in the studio around all the boys. "I'm going to have a look at flights once we get off the phone and try and fly out to be with you, Y/M/N seems to already be convinced that you'll be needing surgery."

The looks on everyone's faces told you exactly what you needed to know, even if it wasn't said aloud. No one wanted to frighten you, but they were frightened themselves looking at the state that your arm was in after falling from such a height.

"You've got work to do," you tried to protest, flinching as your head thumped again as your volume increased. "I'll probably end up getting flown home anyway, it's hardly as if I can stay on the road anymore."

Taehyung's heart sunk at your words, "don't say that they still might find a way to get you on stage again."

As soon as you felt your body fall though, you just knew that it was your run on the tour over. You were stuck abroad, battered and bruised, and in a world of trouble. With your tour bus leaving that night to head to the next destination, you already had plenty of visions of yourself alone in hospital over the coming days.

Whilst everyone else around you tried their best to stay optimistic for your sake, you could hear in their voices that they knew you were going to struggle. Your injury was far from a quick fix, you were going to be out, and out for some time soon.

Taehyung wasn't going to have any arguments from you though, the last thing that he wanted to do was leave you alone. "Just promise me that you'll be strong until I'm able to get there and be with you to help you with what you need."

"I'm going to be injured for months Taehyung, I know it."

"And I will be there for you through it all," he instantly assured you, "you've been through enough with me in terms of injury, lack of sleep, lack of motivation, and despite the circumstances, it's time that I repay the favour for you too."

"I'm going to be all alone, I'll come out of surgery, and no one will be there," you sighed, looking around at your members who sat beside you, "everyone will carry on without me, the group will carry on and I won't be there."

Hearing the hurt in your voice was horrific for Taehyung, especially being so far away from you too, "I know it's easy to say right now, but please just stay calm right now, take things slowly."

"I can't take or do anything right now," you lightly chuckled, "I can't think about anything else other than the fact I've destroyed my arm," you whimpered.

"I'll be there as soon as I can be," he promised once again, glancing around at all of the boys as they began to pick up on the topic of your conversation, feeling just as guilty as Taehyung did.

As the adrenaline began to wear off and the reality began to sink in, you couldn't stop yourself from beginning to tear up. You were terrified, you were in pain, and worst of all you had no idea what was to come, one thing you did know though, was that tour had most definitely come to an end for you.

As he heard you sniffle, Taehyung struggled to keep himself together too. "I'm scared Taehyung," you whispered.

"Don't be," he tried to ask of you, "tell the others to take care of you, and I promise soon enough I'll be right by your side too."

"I'm sorry," you murmured as you noticed the medics coming towards you.

"Don't ever apologise. We'll get you mended Y/N; I promise."

-----

A/N

Hope you guys like it!
A follow maybe?