Bio part 2, because I forgot some stuff

Jup my Bad, anyways here we go

One For All: Full Cowl (ワン・フォー・オール フルカウル, Wan Fō Ōru Furu Kauru): Through his training with Gran Torino, Izuku was able to unlock this stage of his power and get better control of his Quirk. This technique allows Izuku to utilize a percentage of the full power of One For All throughout his body, by letting the power course and flow through him instead of concentrating it in one location.
According to Izuku, this technique gives him greater maneuverability. Activating this technique gives him enhanced strength, speed, mobility, and agility. It also prevents him from breaking his bones when attacking. The cost of using this technique reduces the damage of how much his attacks do since instead of centering the power into a certain area, Izuku spreads it throughout his body. 
Izuku has been steadily improving the upper limits of the percentage of One For All that he could safely use with this technique since its creation. Izuku's initial limits at the time of creating the technique only allowed him to utilize 5% of the maximum output. During Izuku's fight against Katsuki after the Provisional Hero License Exam, he further improved this limit to 8%. Since his battle against Overhaul, Izuku was capable of using 20% without breaking his bones. At the start of Izuku's internship with Endeavor, he described his percentage limitations to be in the interval of 10% to 15% of his full power without any extraneous load and had also stated that he could use 20%, but not without causing immense pain that would majorly hinder his mobility in battle. By the start of the Paranormal Liberation War Arc, Izuku improved this limit to 30% with the extraneous usage limit of 45% of his full power. 
When Izuku activates Full Cowl, red, vein-like lines course throughout his body that coincides with the energy flowing through him. When fully active, his body and eyes start to glow with a green, bio-electric aura.

One For All: Full Cowl - 20%: Izuku uses 20% of One For All's full power and distributes it throughout his body, giving him even greater power and speed boost.

One For All: Full Cowl - 30%: A technique that allows Izuku to consistently use 30% of One For All. He was able to utilize this level of One For All near the end of his first year of high school, during the war with the Paranormal Liberation Front.

One For All: Full Cowl - 100% (ワン・フォー・オール フルカウル 100%パーセント, Wan Fō Ōru Furu Kauru Hyaku Pāsento): Izuku activates One For All to its fullest extent throughout Full Cowl, granting him a tremendous boost in speed and strength that not only rivaled th...

One For All: Full Cowl - 100% (ワン・フォー・オール フルカウル 100%パーセント, Wan Fō Ōru Furu Kauru Hyaku Pāsento): Izuku activates One For All to its fullest extent throughout Full Cowl, granting him a tremendous boost in speed and strength that not only rivaled that of All Might but allowed Izuku to easily overwhelm the likes of Kai Chisaki. This was first used against Kai Chisaki to protect Eri. The power increase seemingly gives him fire-like trails coming from his eyes and light-colored hair. He can currently only use it infinitely with no damage done to his body while in physical contact with Eri. Since Eri has the ability to Rewind the state of a person's body, any damage done to Izuku's body by using One For All at 100% would continually be undone by Eri's Quirk which proved useful in his fight with Overhaul.

 Since Eri has the ability to Rewind the state of a person's body, any damage done to Izuku's body by using One For All at 100% would continually be undone by Eri's Quirk which proved useful in his fight with Overhaul

Faux 100 Percent (疑ぎ似じ 100%パーセント, Giji 100 Pāsento): Izuku draws out 45% of One For All's power, and combines it with the stored kinetic energy generated by Fa Jin. By doing this he is able to draw out the blinding speed of using One For All at 100%, without the recoil that comes with it.