Chapter 1 : My New Life

Darkness.....

The only thing I saw when I woke up in this strange place. This place also has a cold atmosphere. My eyes can't see everything since this place was dark yet scary.

This place was empty too but then I saw a bright light approach me from the distance. The light became more and more bright as I walked toward it. My eyes can't stand the brightest until I close my eyes.

After a few seconds, I heard a chirping sound.

A bird....? In here?

I opened my eyes and discover a confusing situation I couldn't solve. I woke up at someone bed on this small room. The room was a little bit dirty and there's not many furniture in here.

Where am I?

I realized that my body was small as I was like a child. I approach the mirror near the closet. Then, I saw the face. Let's just say, my new face. Blonde shiny hair and beautiful ruby eyes. His skin was white like a snow.

I felt like I saw this face before but where...

My eyes kept staring at the mirror for a few minutes until I discover something I shouldn't have think.

Am I Liam Aliorish from 'Fatalist Of Path'!?

I shake my head in denial. I wasn't sure if I was him but his face almost like this kid.

I hope I'm not him.... Maybe it was just coincidence..? Yes, coincidence!

I stare at the mirror again and realize there's a bandage wrap around his head. I touch it and it's hurt.

Ouch..... This injured.... It's... Still fresh.

That's when I heard someone opened the door and hugged me.

"Liam! Are you okay?", A sweet voice called the child name.

I was shock when she embrace me with a warm hugged. I was froze from my place since I don't know how to react. So, I just make a few patted from her back.
She also called me, Liam which I don't want to heard.

So... I'm him..... Fuck.....

"Liam? Is there something wrong?", Her face look concerned.

I think this is his mother which I never saw in the game....

"I.... I'm okay....", I replied to avoid suspicion.

She sighed in relieve and hugged me more tightly.

"I'm glad you okay. I shouldn't let you walked by yourself in this horrible village", She confessed.

Horrible village...?

"Those people shouldn't treat us like some kind of animals! I'm sorry we going through this, Liam. Mommy so sorry", A tear start to form in her eyes and fall slowly.

My heart suddenly felt hurt when she start to cried. She remain me of my mother. My late mother also used to cry a lot since our life was a mess.

I actually felt confused about this situation. I need to know what's actually happened to this kid before my soul got inside him.

"What's happened?", I touched my head that's wrapped up by the bandage.

"Oh... You must don't remember it, right?", She sighed and I nod at her.

"Some random insolent guy throw a rock at your head and it caused you bleeding. Luckily, there's someone kind enough to bring you here", She sighed in relieve.

So, Liam was been attacked by unknown guy but why? If you wanted to attack people, there's must have a reason. I wonder why that person did this.

"Who did this to me?", I asked her.

"I..... I don't know, Liam. But the goddess will punish that person for what he did to you", She hugged me, but this time was gentle.

I hugged her back since this was kind of nice. It's been while I didn't get a hugged from someone. I felt more safe and happy with her but for now, I need to think about to survive in this place as Liam, the most hated extra character in 'Fatalist Of Path'.

Okay, I know this chapter a kind of boring but I hope you all enjoyed it.

Don't forget to vote!