1~First Meetings

Just some beautiful hymns to get you into the mood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue~

We have all heard of the amazing love between Fibby (if you have not I have no clue why you are here get out and find out what Fibby is you ignorant toe sniffer) but did you know that before Liberty Livy Lee came along there was another woman?

This woman is our #girlboss amazing, gorgeous, spectacular, show stopping, head turning queen Johnolina. This is the story between Flip Floop and Johnolina.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: Johnolina

I was out on the town with my fellow girl bosses hitting up the clubs. We danced, chatted, drank (not too much don't worry ;) )and all all around were having a good time. That is until I met the devil himself.

Fossilised Fish.

I was walking away from the bar after I had just gotten my lemon citric acid eye popping cocktail when suddenly I felt gravity around me betraying my trust. What the heckidy deckidy? Next thing I knew I was on the floor drenched in my lemon citric acid eye popping cocktail. Rage boiled in my blood like 2-minute noodles as I looked to see the culprit.

When I looked up all I could see was a donkey looking man laughing at me. 

"HOW DARE YOU!" I screamed as I dragged myself up to face Him, "YOU JUST SPILT MY DRINK AND RUINED MY SUPREME GUCCI LOUIS VUITTON COLLAB WHITE SWEET HEART NECKLINE MINI DRESS!".

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS YOU HEAR ME!" as I was yelling this his face seemed to get more and more angry.

"Not my fault you have the balance of an elephant on a tight rope. Next time if I was you I would watch where you are going bozo," he spat back at me.

Things were about to get real ugly (like his face).

But before I could start to use my karate moves I learned (what can I say I am the ultimate girlboss) a friend of donkey boy yells out "Come on flip flop we need to get home!".

I watched as he walked away but all I could think was his name is Flip Flop!!! Clearly his parents didn't love him enough to give him a good name like Johnolina. 

It was from this day forwards I swore there was nothing in this world that could ever get me to like that selfish shart-faced shitty bang bang ninnyhammer donkey looking foot fungus man named Flappy bird. 

Little did I know then, that is not how things played out...

TO BE CONTINUED OoOooOoOOoOooooOoOooo