Part 3: 19 !!!SMUT!!!

Newt walks onto Y/N and his room and lays down on the bed, stretching letting his body crack and his muscles relax. He starts thinking about his girlfriend and how pretty she is and how badass she looks when fighting. His dick starts to get hard and there is a bulge in his pants. Y/N walks in and he quickly tries to cover it up, she looked over suspiciously "Newt what are you doing" she questions. Newt's face goes red and every move she makes captivates him, "just looking at your beautiful face" he flirts. She snorts and walks over to him taking her top off, she walks over and straddles him, making him blush even harder. "Mmm just looking at my face huh" she smirks and wiggles her hips making Newt let out a groan. She kept grinding on him until he grabs her hips forcing her to stop, he then flips her over and straddles her taking off his top and unbuckling his pants. She takes off her pants leaving herself in just her undergarments, Newt is down to his boxers the bulge getting ever so bigger. "Are you sure you want this love" He looks at Y/N with the most care in his eyes, "yes I'm sure, as long as you want to" she blushes, at the cool air on her bare skin, Newt holds her waist tracing the scar on her side, he unclasped her bra freeing her boobs, his eye looking at her figure in awe, 'how can someone be so beautiful he thought as she let his hands glide over her bare body. She slips her underwear off revealing her wetness, Newt held his breath at the sight of his girlfriend's body, it truly was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Newt slides his boxers down letting his hard dick spring up, Y/N gasped at the size "are you okay" Newt asked, "y-yeah I just don't know if it will fit" she mutters out. Newt gives her a Loving smile and kisses her, it gets heated quick their tongues moved in sync, and Newt pulled away and lined his member up to her hole, he looked at her for reassurance and she nodded. He pushed in slowly being careful not to make any sudden movements, Y/N whimpers from the size of his cock stretching her vagina "Are you okay" he asks kissing her on the forehead, "yeah I'm okay". After she had adjusted to his size she nodded letting him know he can move, he started slowly moving his cock in and out and she moved her hips increasing the pleasure, Y/N let out a moan, it was music to Newt's ears "faster" Y/N breathed out through her heavy moaning and breathing. Newt picked up the pace thrusting in and out faster, he let out a small moan while Y/N could control herself. Newt listened to the gorgeous sound of her moans, he watched as her boobs bounced with every thrust he did. Newt started pushing harder making the room full of the smell of sex and sweat, the slapping of skin got louder the harder newt went. He grabbed one of her legs and put it on his shoulder giving him more room to go harder. Y/N was almost there and so was Newt, "I'm cuming" she moaned out "me too" he groaned from the pleasure. Newt Sped up making Y/N let out a loud moan as the orgasm rushed through her, Newt was soon after letting out a moan as well as his mind filled with pleasure. After cleaning Y/N and himself up, he lays down she is exhausted and they cuddle up together, "thank you baby" Y/N mutters Newt kissed her "I love you too darling" and they fall asleep in each other's arms.