Photobooth

Y/n smiled "The good times," he thought. Then, he glanced at the second picture. It was a picture from Valentine's Photobooth and school.

------------------------------

Flashback 

February 15, 20168:00 A.M.

Y/n wandered at the events fair with Jungkook and Jackson. Yesterday's Valentine's Day, but since it's Sunday, Valentine's event was moved this Monday. Everyone's required to wear red, and everyone, whether they like it or not, is supposed to enjoy the day of no classes, just spread the sweet sweet candy love in the air.

"Remind me again why we need to do this," Y/n said to his friends. "Cheer up y/n, Even if we don't have someone special to spend our day with, we have each other! Right, Jackson?"Jungkook said. "Uh, what?Oh, yeah yeah. At least we have ourselves, right? Heh heh." Jackson said, "You sound fishy, Are you looking for someone today, Jackson?" Jungkook interrogated his friend. "W-What?No!" "Then why are you looking at the stage over there?" Y/n asked. "They'll be the ones performing for Valentine's concert, right? Oh, boy Jackson. Do you like one of the performers?" Jungkook pointed out. "W-What?No! It's not that I like Lisa."  "Who said we're talking about Lisa?" Y/n knew Lisa because his Sister Seulgi took dance lessons before and she met new friends, Momo and Lisa. When he accompanies his sister he gets to talk to Momo and Lisa. 

"W-Who said I'm talking about Lisa?!" "Jackson, you've been found guilty. So, tell us How did you like her? What do you like about her?" Jungkook eagerly questioned his friend. "Well, we met in the coffee shop two weeks ago. Apparently, I'm"the at school, so she invited me to drink coffee with her." Jackson explained "Clearly she likes you back. Go talk to her." Y/n suggested "W-What? What would say?" Jackson said being nervous "Hi, Lisa I'm the boy from school. Let's talk something like that." Jungkook said."No!I would NEVER do that." Jackson almost shouted, "Well, whether you like it or not we're leaving you Bye, Jackson!" Jungkook said and started walking with y/n, "No Jungkook, come back here!You too, Y/n please !!!" Y/n and Jungkook left Jackson in the middle of the events fair. Then, they saw a familiar face."Do you know what Jungkook? I'm leaving you too." y/n said "What do you mean y/n?? I'm single, not crushing on anyone-" jungkook was cut by y/n "except Taehyung he's right there at the cotton candy booth. Go!" Y/n pushed jungkook in that direction "That's absurd, Kang Y/n" Jungkook said coming back a little "If that's absurd, can you explain that love letter I saw in your desk the other day?" "Ah! Fine You won this time, Kang Y/n If I know someone you'd like-" "Bye Jungkook" Y/n chuckled.

Y/n  went to that booth selling chocolate ice cream. It's free for couples, but if you're single, you have to pay some coins to get some. It looks worthy, though. Unlimited toppings, who would not like that?

"Huh, Bad luck I don't have money today." y/n sighed looking at the sign"Who said you have to pay?" A familiar voice said. "Kim Jisoo What are you thinking?" y/n asked the girl  "Just follow me," she commands. Jisoo went to the cashier, it's the president of the cooking club,Jennie. "Hey Jisoo, Buying ice cream for two?" Jennie asked with her famous gummy smile "Yes, Here's my boyfriend y/n" y/n almost choked but if he wants free ice cream, he needs to continue the act. "Woah you two are official now? Last time I checked, you were still crushing on him." Y/n saw Jisoo blushed red. "Yahh, We'll get to the toppings now,"Jisoo awkwardly remarked to avoid the issue. Y/n was enlightened as soon as he heard the word 'toppings.' He added literally everything, from marshmallows to chocolate sticks. They walked through the picnic area of the campus."Yah, Kim Jisoo Why did you say that to Shinwon? Now he'll tease you about it 24/7." Jisoo sighed "You said you liked ice cream, but you don't havemoney." "You could've treated me instead," y/n said licking his ice cream "I don't have money too" jisoo simply said "Oh" For a while, there was silence between them. "So, you have a crush on me?" Y/n asked out of nowhere. Jisoo almost choked on her ice cream. Her heart says, "Yep It's been a while since you've met, and today's the perfect day to confess," but her mind says, "What if you get rejected? Then your friendship will be buried down the hole." she sighed "It's true, I like you." Y/n's eyes widened. "Sorry I got to confess like this, Y/n" jisoo looked at the ground  "N-No, It's okay." y/n said, "What do you mean?" jisoo asked "I-I like you too, Kim Jisoo. Whenever I see you, my heart skips a beat." y/n said with a small smile "Really? Me too."  Another silence has formed. This time, it's not awkward anymore, It's as if they're walking with the rays of sunshine.

Jisoo opened up a topic, "So, would you be my boyfriend?" y/n smiled "With pleasure." Now it's official. They're together now, like in a romantic way together. They could not feel any happier. Soon after, they went to the photo booth to take their first official picture as a couple.

-----------------------------------

Y/n smiled "How bittersweet it was reminiscing the past," he said. Soon enough, he's tearing up while smiling. One could mistake it for tears of joy but it isn't.He wiped up his tears as he heard a knock on his door.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●