017,

EPISODE NINE the gate

EPISODE NINE
the gate.

STEVE LOOKED at the two girls and then immediately went to the front door, stepping out. the group watched nervously through the window as lucas and nova's hands were linked, slightly shaking in fear.

steve and billy were having a conversation, billy seemed to be getting angrier by the second, and then he pointed over to the window looking directly at them as they all jumped down, "shit! did he see us?"

"of course he fucking did!"

the door bursted open, and billy walked in, as they stared at him with wide eyes, "well, well, well." billy spoke, slamming the door. "lucas sinclair. what a surprise."

"i thought i told you to stay away from him." billy looked over at nova and then at max.

"billy, go away." max glared.

"you disobeyed me." billy continued, "and you know what happens when you disobey me...i break things." he launched at lucas and grabbed his collar as the groups screamed at him to stop.

"billy let him go!" nova yelled in fear, unsure of what to do.

"get off of mebl lucas exclaimed, trying to get out of billy's grip.

"since nova won't listen to me, maybe you will. you stay away from them. stay away from her! you hear me?" billy yelled in his face as the group watched with wide eyes.

"said get off me!" lucas yelled, kicking billy where it hurt the most.

"you are so dead, sinclair! you're dead." billy exclaimed as steve snuck up behind him,

"no, you are." he swung at billy's jaw.

billy laughed manically as nova ran over to lucas and brought him in for a hug, moving away from billy and steve as lucas held onto her. "are you okay? shit, i'm sorry, lucas." she whispered.

"haha! looks like you've got some fire in you after all! i've been waiting to meet this king steve everybody's been telling me so much about." billy laughed.

steve calmly pushed billy away, "get out."

billy smiled and then threw a punch to steve, who luckily ducked it and then punched billy as the group, mainly dustin, cheered steve on.

"yes! kick his ass, steve!" dustin screamed. "get him!"

"murder the son of a bitch!" dustin yelled as nova couldn't help but frown watching the fight, "get that shithead!" mike yelled.