one

FOURTH YEAR

FOURTH YEAR

He lifted a hand and tugged on one of her curls, watching it spring back into place stubbornly.
"You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

She had tilted her head back to beam up at him, still giddy and high off of the victory against the dragons - and the fact that Harry had survived - then he ducked his head down to her height, his arm tightening slightly where it was wrapped around her.

She had gasped in surprise when Harry had pressed a hard, quick kiss against her open lips. It was awkward, over too fast, but she felt heat rise in her face and her lips tingled like they did when she had snuck that sip of fire whiskey at the Weasley's house that summer.

Harry's cheeks were barely flushed, but she could tell he was flustered as well, as if he had no idea why he had done that. For all that their friendship had been physically affectionate - as she constantly teased him about being the stereotypical touchy-feely Gryffindor- it had never been romantic.

Or at least, if he had been dropping hints about it being romantic, she had definitely not noticed.
"Sealed with a kiss then, right Elara?"

Ella had been shaken, but she wanted his lips pressed against hers again so desperately for a moment she forgot how to breath. She wanted him to kiss her again in a way she had never experienced before.

"Sealed with a kiss then, Harry."

And this time, when the boy leaned in again to press another kiss - more refined, less harsh and less rushed - against her mouth, she did not jerk away in surprise.

She closed her eyes and leaned into him.

PRESENT DAY

The dark despair was all but swallowing me now. Before I knew it, my eyes were burning with tears. I tried to control my darkened emotions, but all I could think about was the pain, the death eaters around me, the confusion as to where I was and what to do.

"Itty, bitty, baby...little potter." Bellatrix Lestrange cooed, staring at Harry with her wide, deranged eyes. The woman was holding me by the back of my head, fingers curled tightly around my hair.

On the other side, there was a another death eater holding Cho Chang in the same position.

After escaping from Umbridge, me, Harry and some members of Dumbledore's army all infiltrated the department of mysteries to fetch the prophesy.