II

Jayda Amaya Bryant
May 25th

At the Grand Central Terminal📍

"Damn momma how long we gone be here?" My brother asked making my daddy give him a look.

I ignored all them and got on my phone. A text from my sister popped up but I ignored it and started to scroll on insta and saw shit was mad dry fr.

As the train pulled up I put in my air pod pros in and started listening to Muni Long.

"What one nigha won't do another gone do." I sung as my brother rolled his fat ugly eyes at me.

"Shut the fuck up." My brother spat as he kept texting his stank ass hoe girlfriend.

That's why yo girlfriend cheated on you I thought as I kept singing.

"Jayda you needa be worried about that damn school work." My momma spat.

Well damn everybody fuckin' wimmie today I thought.

"Lisa leave my daughter alone always bothering that girl, give her a break." My daddy said. As they argued I got back on my phone and ignored they bs.

Once we got off the train we all walked home. The walk home was quiet.

When I finally looked up I noticed we was home.

When I walked Inside i went upstairs. I stripped completely before hopping in the shower.

IMessage
At 5:30 pm
Gangnem

Liyah: its a party later and we going

Me: hoe how yu gon' tell us we going

Liyah: like i did yall. are. going.

Dj: shid imma be there regardless

Willow: im popping out too

Tamira: lemme get ready then

Macaine: drop the lo

Me: im very much not going so have fun for me

Jaydan: yu mad lame son
Jaydan: dont eva wanna do shit

Me: boy fuck yu ian going the fuck

Liyah: please jayda just come

Me: no liyah i dont want to

Jaydan: she just lame asf n gon stay lame
Me: ykw imma come cuz yu blowing me

Liyah: its at rec center on 24th st

As I watched every body reply and shit I thought to myself. Do I really wanna go. I continued to shower and clean up.

Loud knocks sounded from the other side of my bathroom door.

"JAYDA OPEN THE DOOR YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!" My brother yelled as I got out the shower and put on my robe.

" what nigga." I said.

He showed me his phone. I looked at the video of his girlfriend getting smashed by another nigga. I shook and head and said "Hoe activities."
I hugged him and tried my best to comfort his soft ass.

"For the last fuckin' time nigga break up with her."

"Igh but you got anybody better for me to be with?" He asked.

"Yes but nigga yiu need healing first like cmon nie." I told him as I pushed him out my room.

"Go get dressed we both going out to this party with Liyah nem." I told him as I slammed my door in his face.

I sat down on my bed and checked my phone. I saw a message from Jaydan but ignored it and played some music. I took my robe off and started getting dressed.

I went in my closet and grabbed a nice neon blue tight fitted dress and my forces.

Some simple I thought as I got my shoes by the door and walked in the bathroom .

I put on my lashes, then did my hair and got on my phone while I waited for bleu to get ready.

Jaydan IMessage
At 8:27

Hey um I'm sorry for coming at yu like that but I wanna see yu jayda yu never come out anymore.

I understand stand but yk why, everybody know why ND its hard enough but ill see yu when I get there .

Igh love ya

Yu too
Read at 8:58

"Aye yu coming or are yu gonna keep thinking abt jaydan " bleu said .

"Bitch don't have no attitude with me ill blow ya fuckin brains out " I spat back as I got up pushing him out the way .

I got up thinking about everything including my past. As I walked downstairs I saw my mom mugging me while I walked out .

" You can't speak or tell me where yu going " she spat .

"Ma she going with me" bleu said.

"Alright baby yu have fun now" she said .

" A fuckin mamas boy meanwhile she hates me and nun of the shi that happened that night was my fault" I spat .

I got in my car and started it up. Once bleu got in I pulled off . As we rode i blasted some pop smoke .

I pulled up to the rec center and the music was booming and the party was thick af.

I parked and as soon as liyah ran to my car. I opened the door and she practically tackled me .

"I MISSED YU BITCH" She screamed in my ear while kissing my cheek.

"I missed yu to but ur hurting meee" I said tryna get her off me.

As the rest of the gang walked up I got out and pulled my dress down. I greeted everybody and walked up to the door .

Before I could walk in jaydan grabbed me and pulled me in tight.

" hey jaydaaaaaaa" he said .

I rolled my eyes and let go of him . I felt his hands going to my ass and I pulled back.

"Hey hey hey no sir ik its fat but no sir" I smiled and walked away.

BANG BANG BANG

Three shots went off I looked around and my brother was no where to be found . I ran to my car and got in . As soon as I started my car I saw jaydan run straight to my door.

I unlocked the door let him jump in and we speed off .

" did yu see my brother " I asked .

"Yeah he's with liyah " he replied.

As soon as I got home I ran in the house and saw my mom and dad fuckin on the couch.

"Shit im finna nut" I heard my dad say .

I almost legit threw up .

"Umm" I said as they jumped to cover themselves.

Me and jayden looked at each other and laughed.

" can yall go upstairs " my momma said with a lil attitude.

Me and jaydan went upstairs and went in my room.

I looked at jaydan and he was on his phone stand by my bed. I walked in the bathroom stripped and showered.

"Jayda " jaydan said.

"Huh" I replied .

" can I join yu" he asked .

I turned the water off and got out . I shook my head no walked in the room dried off and put on my clothes.