4

No one pov:

No one pov:

The girl was stressed already by looking at the damn the file report. She shook her head as she try to get herself mentally prepared to look into the report more.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a cup of coffee was placed in front of her and the smile of the boy in front of her sitting in front of her with a cup of coffee too.

"You're staring too much to even pay attention to the report. Mmm shaking my damn head." Yeonjun spoke pouting. The girl eye started to twitch. She was finna say something but the boy shush her to quick.

"Anywho we already have a lead. Mrs.sally neighbor spoke out once they founded out the news. They spoke and said that mrs.sally and her husband have been arguing lately and that they had a argument that they had to call the police because they were scared for her. Eventually her husband left the house after that as we been told" Yeonjun spoke word to word leaving the girl just staring at him.

How can he get the information so quick. She was snapped back to reality when he snapped in her face. He got up and grabbed his leather jacket.

"Come on... we got to speak to the parents of the victim Detective Marley" he spoke phrasing the girl name.

 we got to speak to the parents of the victim Detective Marley" he spoke phrasing the girl name