Humara room!!!

That day evening Rama and Ramesh Bhalla had to leave to get back to Kapurthala for some work. Anokhi tearfully bid them bye and Devi and Tej asked them to come to meet their daughter any time without any formality. Anokhi was upset that her parents had left and so she became quiet and went to sleep quickly. Next day morning she was shocked to find herself in a different room with pale blue walls.

Anokhi- Mein yeh kahan hoon?

Shaurya- Humare room mein.

Anokhi- Aise kaise badal gya. Aisa toh nhi tha.

Shaurya- Yehi toh humara hai. Kuch mera, kuch tunhara. Woh toh sirf mera tha. Hmm? Thodasa chota, thodasa spacious. Thodasa dark, thodasa bright. Aadha classy, aadha massy.
Inspo quotes aur photos ke sath sath oil paintings bhi hai yahan.
Bhala Shaurya Anokhi aur rahenge kahan?

Anokhi- Shaurya yeh toh! Bilkul perfect hai.

Shaurya- Hmm. But soch lo wifey. Itne chotese room mein bhag nhi paogi aone pati se.

Anokhi- Bhagna kaun chahta hai?

Shaurya- Achaa.... And best place dikhata hoon.

He lifts her and makes her sit at the window ledge which had comfy cushions.

Shaurya- Anokhi kya hai naa iska thoda bada hona zaroori tha. Aakhir ek chuhe ke liye thodi hai. Ek six feet wala bande ko bhi fit aane hai isme!

Anokhi- Haww mein chuha hoon?

Shaurya- Naa gilhari. Jo mere dil mein fudakti rehti hai!

Anokhi- Awwww!

Shaurya- Hawww se awww tak ka safar tai karna aata hai iss Shaurya Sabbarwaal ko.

Anokhi- Achaa baitho naa. Thodi der.

Shaurya- Pehle tumhari chai lekar aa jata hoon apni coffee ke sath.

He gets chai and coffee and they have it in that space. Devi had come to call them for breakfast but she found them immersed in conversation and she could see Shaurya genuinely happy around her. For the first time she had seen her son like this in the morning, care free. Here he was having someone to talk to finally. Her son had a friend.

They were talking some gibberish, something entirely non sensical about ghee and how Shaurya felt because of Anokhi he might lose the toned out muscles and Anokhi was telling he would look very funny with a belly. Shaurya was rambling that he would make sure she had a belly before he had one. Anokhi had started to blush. But then he changed the topic to

Shaurya- Don't underestimate the punjabiness of humari family. They love having tikkas all the time and mein bas kisi tareeke se control kar leta hoon apni cravings with great difficulty.

Anokhi- Abhi toh aapki shadi ho gyi hai. Six packs ki kya zaroorat hai aapko? Hmm. Toh kha lo jitna Tikka khana hai.

Shaurya- Hmm soch rha hoon. Yehi umar hai yeh sab karne ki.

Anokhi- Haan waise aapke budhape ko aane mein zyada waqt toh nhi hai!

Shaurya- Achaa! Your right! Toh mujhe aoni jawani tumse door nhi waste karni chahiye kyu?

Anokhi- Abhi aapko achii si morning mein sirf baatein karni hai toh kya hi keh sakte hai!

Devi knew this was a cue to what was to happen and left happy seeing her son so happy. They were fits for each other. She brought the child out in him.

Tej- Kya hua breakfast ke liye nhi bulaya?

Devi- Arre woh dono coffee chai room mein hi pi rhe hai. Uske baad breakfast kar lenge shayd baad mein. Mein alag se rakh dungi unke liye.

Tej- Achaa.

2 hrs later Anokhi and Shaurya realized how late they were and hurried to the table.

Devi- Tum logon ka breakfast alag se ralh diya hai. Shayd tum log room mein hi chai aur coffee le rhe the toh laga baad mein khaoge.

Shaurya- Yes badi maa. Thanks.

Shaurya was all blushy and so was Anokhi. They stealthily took their breakfast and jolted back to their little haven.

They informed everyone that they would be skipping lunch due to the late breakfast. And for the rest of the day they stayed mostly within their rooms and Devi knew there was no mystery to it! But whatever genre was playing within the room the Shaurya who was lost as a child was back and that was all that mattered.

How was it? Do comment!!! Please.... Requesting comments....