what happened earlier?

I walk back in to see just Josh left sitting on the couch now "Everyone left or what?" I ask as I sit down next to him "What happened earlier?" He asks looking from his phone to me "You with your laptop" he specifies.

I take a deep breath in and let it out "Seriously what's up with that" He says putting his phone down "I got a big offer to work in this photography program that's been my dream to get into ever since I was little, I would have to go to LA for it" I tell him as I mess with my nails

"I'm assuming Daniel doesn't know?" I shake my head "I haven't made any final deals with it, I just told Sam and he wasn't happy about it" I say laughing under my breath trying to not make it a big deal. It goes quiet between us two "You need to tell him.." He says quietly.

I sigh and get up. I make my way to Dannys room and open the door to see him on his bed strumming his guitar "Can I talk to you?" I ask knowing that wasn't the best way to approach this.

He sets his guitar down and I sit next to him on his bed "So uhm... I got this offer, A job offer" I start "It's for a photography program that's been a dream of mine getting into let alone working for it, the pay is really good too" I finish at that "So... that means you wouldn't be our photographer anymore?" He asks taking my hand in his "I'm not sure, I might be able to keep working for you guys and work the program but it's in LA.." I feel his grip on my hand loosen a bit.

I feel my stomach turn slightly "And you've thought about this how much?" He asks passive aggressively "I- I just got the email tonight, I mean not much but this is a big-"
"What would this mean for our relationship?" He asks as he takes his hand out of mine.

That shreds my heart "Danny please don't be like that..." I beg him "Do you want to go?" He asks with his voice breaking "I don't know! you guys are like my family, you're my boyfriend! it's not like i'm gonna pick up all my shit and leave tomorrow-" "But that's what your making it sound like Ophelia! like the decision is already made, like you're gonna throw away all the time we spent together, like our relationship is absolutely nothing!" He raises his voice slightly.

I clear my nose and wipe my eyes from the tears that are waiting to fall "I haven't made any decisions" I say bringing my voice down "I thought maybe I would have had some support from you since I didn't from Sam" I tell him "But Sam's not your boyfriend" He says "That's the fucked up thing about it! I didn't have support from my best friend so I expected to from my boyfriend but I guess that didn't happen did it?" I say as I stand up and walk out of his room.

I shut the door to my room and I sit on the floor with my back to the door. I let the tears spill from my eyes as I bring my knees up to my chest. I hear my phone go off on my bed, I get up and check the message. It was from Jake, all it said was "I support it." I walk out and open the door to his room.

He was folding some clothes on his bed and he turns around. I hug him and he buries his face in my shoulder "It's gonna be okay... he'll come around" He says putting his hand on the back of my neck, that just makes me cry more "I hope he does" I whisper mainly to myself "Come get me if you need anything" Jake says as we pull away from our hug "I will" I say as I shut the door to his room and make my way into my own bed.