Of gay panick and stinky brothers

I sense a gay panick somewhere in the world. Knowing my idiots, it's probably Hyunjin.

And with the obliviousness on the other end, it must be Jisung. I wish the best of luck to both of them.

And Hyunjin, may all your bacon burn for not putting me on the group chat without Jisung. Ah whatever I got to pack when I get home. Time to help Malcolm, McKenzie, and Darcy with the zoo/reserve.

"Mal! Do you want me to help with the timber wolves at all?"

The doppelgänger of Jason Momoa, otherwise known as my brother Malcolm, shot up into view. "You'd do that?" With a nod he ran and hugged me. "Thank you!! That fur gets everywhere and this is my last clean shirt."

"Eww what about your pants then?"

"..."

"Get off!! All my clothes are packed and I don't want to smell! Jeez."

I whistle to get Tae, my overgrown house cat- oh sorry, I forgot the normal term was Tiger- to go sit in the passenger seat while I take care of my whiny brothers' responsibility.

Passing through each of the areas, I give all of the animals a head scratch. I use the lock area to get inside the wolf den. And of course, as soon as I did the new pups came running up, their tails wagging at light speed. "Awww hey guys! No- no trying to lick inside my mouth, stop." These pups are going to be the death of me I swear. No wonder I named them after the crackhead of those gay kids. I fed both them and their parents, then bid farewells after giving good butt scratches.

I loaded up my car, waved goodbye to Malcolm and McKenzie who was currently making out with Alex, his pinkett boyfriend. Darcy lounged in the seating behind me and the Sumatran Tiger then I drove out towards the airport after making sure I had all of my licenses and work clothes on so there won't be a panic at the airport. We boarded the plane with little problems but I Should bring Tae more often because we are having more than enough space between the rest of the rest of the passengers.

Long story short, we'll be demonstrating the effects of normal wild animal imprinting on humans to some of the colleges and zoos. Darcy brought his black jaguar while I had my tiger. Ironically, i'll be taking some classes at the same time this is happening at the school those Gay Kids go to. JYP University was Ironically the first stop so that'll give them a good shock.

*Jisung changed the groupchat name to: hELp I hAvE a sTaLkEr*

🐿cheeks🧡:

GUYS IM IN DESPERATE NEEDS RN

Elika:

Ok man what's going on

I'm on a plane but I've got time

✨Chin✨:

Dude chill

What's happening

🐿cheeks🧡:

OK SO IM AT THIS CAFE

AND A WORKER CAME WITH MY COFFEE

BUT HE GREETED ME BY NAME

AND I DONT KNOW HIM

LIKE HES LOOKING AT HIS PHONE

AND SMILING

LAUGHING EVEN

WHAT DO I DO

HELP

PLS

AAAAAAAA

💚✨Prince✨:

Jisung stop texting look up

Elika:

oOOoH

Dang this is fanfic level dramatics

Good luck to both of u, y'all's are gonna need it