Communication

(I feel like I really need an AAC app so I can actually communicate successfully because either they don't hear me, or I don't "make sense", etc but don't have one atm so have fun)

Remus was hiding away again, at least until everyone is gone. Cuz when everyone's gone it doesn't have to speak to them, ask for things, etc.

With Janny it was easiest, cuz simple grabby hands and they almost always know what it needed at the time.

Lo was a little more difficult, cuz they're super sweet (contrary to other's beliefs) and every little thing goes through their mind. They're always concerned about if I'm ok n not entirely on the surroundings, which I'm most likely pointing to something.

(3rd person)

Once Remus fell asleep, or more so dozed off, Janus let their little scheme unfold. They were gonna take its phone for only a few minutes (not looking at anything of course because invasion of privacy isn't cool) and get it a really good communication app.

Janus was looking around in AppStore and online their on own phone, looking at reviews and making sure it would work well for their friend, price didn't matter.

After just a half hour they were working on paying for and downloading the app, as well as making sure it was simple for when it couldn't work out something "properly". After it was set up they plugged the phone in and cuddled closer to Remus and dozing off themselves.