Masking

(If you don't know what masking is it's when neurodiverse people hide their stims to the best of their ability to seem "normal", in my experience I use it to not get in trouble with adults at home and school for "mocking others")

If Logan and Janus were honest they're both really worried about Remus. Not exactly about how it might physically hurt itself, no, about how much it's been masking lately.
Patton and Roman have started borderline demanding Remus to begin to go to meet-ups with the others. This leads to even more shutdowns afterwords and more masking than it can physically handle, getting physically sick afterwards. Currently everyone is out with Thomas and Remus is looking exhausted, barely talking above a whisper and wincing just the slightest bit whenever someone starts speaking again.

After 5 minutes of Remus wincing later it sinks to its room. Janus leaves just a split second later, finding Remus in its room, scratching continuously at any skin showing and looking frantic to getting the feeling of bugs under its skin out. Remus suddenly sobs quietly, unable to get the feeling to go away, only making its skin bright pink even though continuing. "Honey.." Janus says softly making Remus jump and whine quietly; Janus slow and carefully takes its hands from the skin to try and help. Janus, knowing touch can make things worse or better depending on how it's feeling waits to see if Remus is ok with the gentle touch on its arms before it basically launches into Janus' chest. With Janus wrapping their arms around it gently it falls asleep, exhausted from masking and its shutdown.

Logan comes in only a few minutes later, sitting next to Janus quietly while Janus gently plays with Remus' hair.