Part -3

"It's okay..." As soon as he looked at me .... He just kept staring.

Taehyung pov-

I was going to attend my first class which was maths ..i was 5 minute late....
But as i kept my hand on the door nob ...it touched someone's hand .....i immediately backed of

"I'm sorry , i was in a hurry " she bowed her head in apology
"It's okay " i spoke but as soon as I looked up at her face ...

She was wearing this :-
Cute and a simple dress.. not like the ones girls in the college wear ..those super revealing dresses ....

But who is she ..a new student ? I've never seen her before .!

I got lost in her beauty

I got lost in her beauty ...she looks like an angel from heaven...so beautiful..those blue doe eyes looked like a deep ocean and those slight brown long hair with little curls at the end were looking so cute ....she was tall ... almost my height....i didn't realise i was staring at her when she fake coughed and brought me back to my state ...

"Hello I'm Kim taehyung and you "

"I'm y/n , let's go we are late " she spoke and her voice is so soothing ..i never heard such a soft, sweet voice ...i can hear her speak the entire day . How would she sound like singing ? I wanna hear that .?.? But why!??

I nodded and we both enter the class .....i was in front and she followed me .

"Good morning sir" i spoke and bowed my head a little ...i then went to my seat ...

"Miss y/n?" Sir asked her

She nodded

"Dear students this is you're new classmate , it's just been two weeks since the new session has started, so we took the admission, i hope all the students accept miss y/n and give her a great company "
the teacher spoke in a loud and clear voice and signalled her to get Any seat ....

Since we were late there was only one seat left that was beside me ...she came and sat there .
She was sitting just beside me ...how can I focus on anything now ...

I kept staring at here like a creep from the corner of my eyes but i think she noticed ..

I immediately turned away and tried to focus on the stuff teacher was teaching ...but not possible...my eyes were in front but attention towards someone else ...

I then noticed her wearing a beautiful ring ... looks like a diamond or amethyst stone ...maybe more precious ...but I've never seen something like that ...... I was just staring when...

It turned white and then purple again ......i flinch a little and felt my heart stop for a second then beating In a fast pace.....HOW THE HELL CAN A RING CHANGE COLOUR....

I gulped down and release the breath i was holding...i took the courage and whispered towards her...

"Y..your ring is ch..changing its c..colours ..." But to my suprise ...she was still calm and not shocked ....

She then whispered back "it's a colour changing ring , don't be dead scared"

She chuckled it off and i felt relieved...i thought it was black magic and some stuff i read stories about ...uff!
I should not read plenty...

•••

The class was over now ... The teacher told his byes and students start gathering thier stuffs for the next class...
We have 15 minutes of breaks between each class.

i went outside towards the lunch area when i saw a group of peaple ...o wait is it namjoon and other classmates and whom are they gathered around ....i went a little closer and it was our new classmate y/n ...

Y/n pov
I went outside to talk to jungkook who was trying to contact me when few students came towards me ...

"Hello I'm Kim namjoon and you " spoke one
" Hi I'm park jimin , and you sweetheart?" Spoke another

"Hello I'm y/n , you're new classmate" i spoke and bowed my head with a slight smile .

"Where do you live .."
"What's you're age.."

My age ...maybe 13137709 years i guess ...i spoke in my mind

"Are you a transfee student..."

I was suddenly attacked by questions..some genuine and some weird !?..
There were 10 to 12 students here taking my interview....when the boy who sat beside me also came ....

"Hey what are you doing , you're making her uncomfortable you all" he spoke with his loud deep voice and everyones attention went towards him ....he is quite handsome no doubt.

Boy1:- "We are just talking to this new girl ...look how pretty she is ..."

Boy2: - " You sat beside her today, didn't you "

Boy3:- "Why are you interupting..just go and do your damn work, stupid"

They all now showered him with some rubbish talks. .....i took my chance and went towards an empty room without anyone's notice... Finallyyyy!

I closed the door and glaced at the ring ....then focused on jungkooks face ...

"Hello ..ynahhh" i could hear him

" Yes jungkookie i can hear you "

"How are you ? Have you eaten? Why didn't you answer my ring contact? I was worried..."

"Calm down ..i was in my class "

" Class!?"

" Yes class ..i joined a college here to live like one of them "

" O..ok .. by the way this call was to inform you about the task person....he's 22 named as PARK JIMIN"

I hope you all like the story....I'll update the next part soon ....do comment your opinions and mistakes you found which can help for the future...

Thank you for reading...

WORD COUNT- 915