Part -6

....but from purple to pink and pink to purple......

My hand in front of my face , my feet fixed at the spot i was , my entire body Frozen , my eyes just staring at the changing colour , my heart beating fast and loosing control , my hands and legs still from the sudden feeling

This happened for a minute and i had no control of my surroundings.
Tears start collecting in my eyes .
I was still in the same posture and my hand started getting numb but the least did i care and ran backwards from where i came .

Tears brimming in my eyes as my legs ran as fast i could not knowing where i was going .

Entering in an alley and turning to another i reached at a dead end falling down on my feet .
I was on my knees when i closed eyes and remembered jungkook .
The only one who can pull me out of my reality or maybe illusion .

"Hello, ynahh" i could hear him
The tears that collected in my eyes fell down on my cheek

"Y/N??" I just listened to his voice

"J....ju..j"
I couldn't speak beacause of the emotions surrounding me

"Are YOU CRYING , Y/NAHHH"?? I could hear him getting worried but i was in no state to talk to him right now

"Y/n , y/n dear please answer me , helloo"

"I'm coming there just wait "

"Hello , helloo y/NAHHH"

We were still on call when jungkook headed towards the main hall .

As he entered he opened his eyes to talk

Meanwhile y/n was still full of emotions .
This happened after an year , she could feel her, she could feel her presence around her.....

As soon as jungkook bowed to God angel and ask his permission to go to earth and help his friend before that God angel hoseok nodded .

He knows everything happening around him , everything whether it's any universe , heaven or even hell .His powers are beyond imaginations and he knows whom angel y/n needs right now !

Jungkook rushed out of the room turned into golden beams to fly .

Within seconds he was standing in the alley y/n was crying her heart out , offcourse he can teleport.

Without wasting any further seconds he ran towards her and hugged her sitting on the cold floor .

He could clearly see her crying .
His both arms were encircled around her hiding her head inside his chest .

"Calm down , calm down I'm here , look I'm here " he spoke softly caressing her head and hairs .

"Jung.....j...jung..kkoo...k" she stuttered it out with difficulty

"Hmm, I'm here calm down , look I'm here "

She looked above to see his face and hugged him more tightly .

She stayed like that crying and sobbing in his chest for a minute .

"I saw ....t..hat " she spoke

"What did you see , huh?" He asked as softly he could still caressing her head

"My ring ....."

"What about your ring tell me " he asked and look towards her ring to find it absolutely normal .

(So every angel has one ring , everyone has with different colours, yns is purple and jungkooks is white , so If jungkook contacts her , her ring will change from purple to white and vice versa if yn contacts jungkook )

"My r...ri....ring"

"Hmm , tell me "

"It's changed to ...p...in...pink" she spoke and the tears she tried to hold all bursted out once again .
The hand which was caressing her head stopped to process the thing she just spoke out .

"You know right it's not possible" he said giving a serious look

"I....I'm not lying , you have to believe me , I....Im not lying, I'M NOT LYING JUNGKOOK" she spoke out almost yelling at last .
Her body started to shiver slightly .

"Where do you live , let's go there and talk hmm? He suggested and she nodded .

She thought about her flat and jungkook teleported them both over there .
They were in the same position but on a different location.

"It must have been an illusion , pink colour ring doesn't exist anymore, you know that right ?" He spoke calmly

"I...i ..know but ..but ..but , I'm not lying it was p...p..ink" she spoke again

Jungkook freed his one arm and in a snap was a glass of water on his palm

"Drink it first, then we will talk" he kept the glass of water close to her lips and she drank it slowly.

Jungkook hugged her again and after a moment her tears were dried and she was in a state to talk .

Jungkook helped her and bought her on the couch , he left her shoulders moving away .
They were now sitting a step away on the couch .

She wiped her tears and jungkook spoke .

"Okay so tell me what happened from the beginning , ok?"

"Yeah so , i was walking in the corridor of my college when i sensed something "
She spoke the words in a slow pace

" Yes , speak " he encouraged her to speak .

"So i sensed something and when i look at my ring it was changing to pink , i am not lying , please believe me "
She spoke the last words quickly.

A tear dropped from her eyes again which he whiped from her face using his fingers .

"Do you remember someone around you when you were in the corridor?" He asked calmly but serious look was plastered on his face .
Raising his both eyebrows he questioned her .

She shook her head " There was no one-"
Before she could complete her sentence , her Brain took her back to the college corridors.

Jungkook was just looking at her while she was trying to remember exactly all the scenes .

Her walking and then the ring changing to pink , that light Beautiful pink which she yearned to look at .
The pink which was her dearest now became a traumatic memory .
The holder of that pink colour became the reason of her long cryings.

Her eyes shot wide when she realised she missed a scene .
That boy , the adorable boy who crossed her .
He was in the corridor until the ring became back to normal .

"JUNGKOOKIE" she yelled in the sudden realisation .

He raised his eyebrows, hearing sincerely.

"There was a boy"

"A boy?"

"Yes a boy i remember" she spoke trying to remember his face properly

"If the ring actually became pink , we need to find soon who was the boy"
Spoke jungkook

To be continued

Thank you for reading
I hope you are enjoying it .
If you spot any writing errors, then comment that :)
Do comment your opinions on the story .

Word count :- 1107