i perosnally think teh detention plac e smells like gras and the dolar store

You go inside but honestly the going inside process was really a blur , it's almost like you had teleported inside, you wait around a bit , it smelt like mildew, hospital and florescent light in there.

A tall , bald guy approaches you- ruler in hand - it seemed modified , you could tell because of the numbers on the ruler, the number 35 got distorted and morphed with the number 15 somehow and riiiight around that spot you could see a small line where the ruler was presumably glued together, but really minuscule details out of the way , he greets you.

"Oh hi! Welcome to my schooolhouseee!" holy shit
this mans voice was so painfully annoying , this was the owner? Good lord you could only hope that this wasnt the teacher.

After a few minutes you realized he's the teacher-.

He introduces himself as Baldi and takes you on a small tour of the place, where youd be staying (empty storage room with those preschool nap time cots) , what classes youd take (almost entirely math minus lunch and outside time) , the "fun activities" to come (watching the same 3 movies every friday) , and field trips apparently?

It was already getting late, around 5pm , classes had ended a few hours prior , he chucked a gadget of sorts called a "You Can Think Pad" at you accidnetly hitting your face but like he cared , he just walked off.

You as much as your mom dropped you off at some weird summer camp? School? Thing????? were not ready to stop your hijinks - oh boy.

(not to pull a AN but pulling a AN : the main plot of the og baldis basics comes in later on! alot later on .......... ooooooooooooooo)