CHAPTER 16

"Go?" Ye Ya rubbed her eyes in confusion, "Where are you going?"

where to go?

How could Ye Qinghe think of where to go, in short, it would be right to leave the house first.

He didn't turn on the light, dressed Ye Ya in the dark, took the small schoolbag, stuffed the kettle, paintbrush, and snacks into it, and finally put the bright yellow hat on her head, hugged her and turned to leave.

The hall was pitch-dark, and the nanny and butler were all asleep.

Afraid of waking up his father, Ye Qinghe walked lightly and slowly, went down the stairs, he opened the door carefully and got out.

"Brother." When the cold wind blew, Ye Ya was completely awake, "Where are we going?"

"Go to school with my brother." Ye Qinghe rummaged through the schoolbag to find the bicycle key, unlocked the car, put the schoolbag in the basket, and carried her onto the back seat.

"Yaya has to keep holding on to brother, or else it will fall off."

Ye Ya, who was sitting in the back seat, nodded.

"Then we're leaving."

Ye Ya tried her best to open her sleepy eyes, her two short arms wrapped tightly around Ye Qinghe's waist.

Bicycle out of the villa, walking alone on the winding road.

Ye Ya turned her head and looked at the small tree by the roadside, in a very good mood, "Good morning, little tree."

The green tree bends its branches as if in response.

She giggled twice and put her face on Ye Qinghe's shoulder.

20 minutes later, Ye Qinghe arrived at the nearest bus stop, he locked the car aside and pulled Ye Ya onto the bus that came. It's remote here, only this bus goes, it's early, and the bus is empty and there is no one at all. Ye Qinghe decided to take his sister to school together, his father couldn't find him directly to the school, right?

Ye Ya got sleepy again soon after getting in the car, leaned on her brother and fell asleep, and opened her eyes again to be in the city.

The streets were deserted, and there was no one around. The bustling streets and alleys that used to be lively in the past seemed a little desolate at this moment.

"Brother, I'm hungry." Ye Ya clutched her flat stomach, and there was a loud noise from inside.

A smear of fish maw white rose in the sky, and the night slowly pushed back. It was only half past five, and the surrounding breakfast shops had not yet opened.

Just when Ye Qinghe was in a dilemma, Ye Ya suddenly pointed to the trash can across the street and shouted with joy: 'Brother Shen Zhou. "

Ye Qinghe looked over.

Not far from where his eyes were, his deskmate, who had always been aloof and taciturn, was picking up trash.

Ye Qinghe's eyelids jumped fiercely, and he hesitated to say hello.

"Brother Shen Zhou!" Ye Ya didn't have so many concerns, and immediately jumped up and waved at Shen Zhou who was facing him. Hearing the shout, Shen Zhou raised his eyes and looked over, his eyes collided with Ye Qinghe.

Embarrassed, he pulled Ye Ya and turned around.

After a while, Shen Zhou walked across the road with a woven bag.

"Ye Qinghe?" In the morning, there was a hint of coolness in the boy's voice.

Ye Qinghe had no choice but to turn around and greeted far-fetchedly: "Morning, classmate Shen Zhou..."