CHAPTER 19

The night view of Longcheng is prosperous and bright, and the building of Ye's enterprise stands in the center of the most prosperous commercial street.

It's 1 o'clock, the employees are all off work, and only the lights on the top floor are still on.

Ye Linchuan was sitting at the desk, the vast night behind him enveloped his figure and loneliness.

He lowered his eyes, his jawline was smooth and cool, his slender fingertips slowly flipped through the documents handed over by the secretary on the table, he read it carefully and didn't say a word for a long time.

"As the data shows, he used the clone to conduct biochemical experiments and was going to auction the research results at a high price. As far as I know, five countries are preparing to participate in this auction."

Ye Linchuan frowned slightly: "Biochemical experiment?"

The assistant lowered his voice: "As a weapon of war, just like the Yuan army attacked Europe."

Historically, the Mongolian army threw the corpses of the Black Death into the city of Kaffa with a trebuchet. The plague spread and the city was self-destructed. This battle officially ushered in the era of the Black Death in Europe.

Black disease raged on the European continent for four years, killing tens of millions of lives.

If Dr. Zhao's experiment is successful, and it is auctioned off, the consequences will be disastrous.

Rao is Ye Linchuan, and his back is also cold at this moment.

"It's strange that Dr. Zhao suddenly terminated the experiment that had been studied for two years. Later, someone anonymously reported that Dr. Zhao and the experimenter were arrested. The country that was going to participate in the auction is currently under investigation." The secretary paused, "I heard that Dr. Zhao's clones have escaped several times, and the Genetic Administration is arresting the escaped clones on a large scale."

The fleeing clone...

Ye Linchuan's eyebrows jumped fiercely.

"But why did President Ye suddenly become interested in Dr. Zhao?" He vaguely felt strange. The Ye family's main business is funding, and it will never have anything to do with scientific research.

"It's okay." Ye Linchuan waved his hand, and when he saw the bite marks on the back of his hand, his heart jumped again, "Send me to the hospital."

"Ah?" The secretary was startled, "Mr. Ye, are you not feeling well?"

Ye Linchuan pursed his lips, and when he saw the worried eyes of the little secretary, he couldn't help sighing, "Forget it, I'll go by myself." He picked up the car keys on the table, "Help me contact the family doctor and let him come to my house early tomorrow morning."

"Ah...Okay." The secretary nodded and followed out of the office.

**

At five o'clock the next day, the sky slowly lit up.

It was cloudy outside the window, light rain was drizzling, and the weather was gray.

Ye Ya got up from the bed, she grabbed the small schoolbag, put the water bottle, food, toilet paper, and small handkerchief in it, and put everything in it. Then he turned around and opened the closet, found thicker clothes, and put them on. There were bright yellow raincoats and rain boots hanging beside the hangers. Ye Ya put them on all at once.

She put on the little yellow hat, took the little yellow duck umbrella, and prepared to leave with her schoolbag on her back.

After two steps, Ye Ya folded back, tore a page from the book, and wrote with a pen.