1

Eri shivered as the frigid wind brushed against her face.  She followed Aizawa in the newly fallen snow, holding a small stack of envelopes close to her chest protectively.

"We can't stay today, "The man said without turning to the child. "Last I heard, only two students from my class weren't showing symptoms. I don't want to see you end up with it."

"Will they be okay?" Eri asked in concern.

"They'll be fine. Recovery Girl spent the day yesterday checking on Everyone. She said they'll be back on their feet soon, so you don't have to worry." They stopped in front of the class 1-a dorm building just as Deku arrived from the opposite direction, carrying multiple bags in his arms.

"Deku!" Eri cried out with a grin.

"Hey, Eri," Izuku greeted happily. "Enjoying the snow?"

"Yeah. It's so pretty, but it's so cold." Eri removed one of the envelopes and offered the rest to Deku.

"I made these get-well letters. I have one for Lemillion too. I hope he likes it. Will you make sure they get them?"

"Sure. Everyone is going to love the letters, thank you, Eri." Izuku replied.

"I'd bring her in, but I'd rather Eri not catch what's going around," Aizawa explained.

"I understand. I wouldn't want that either. Kacchan got it yesterday, and he could hardly stand up. He was so dizzy, Kirishima had to help him to his room. The whole class has high fevers. Todoroki and I are the only ones that haven't gotten it."

"Hopefully, you won't. We had a meeting this morning, and we're shutting down classes all week. There's a possibility there won't be school next week either. Too many students are coming down with this. A couple of teachers too."

"We're taking extra precautions," Deku said. "Everyone's staying in their rooms as much as they can. Todoroki's been making soup, and I do the supply runs. So far, it seems to be working out for us."

 "Deku?" Eri called. The teen turned his attention back to the girl.

"Yeah?"

"Can we still build a snowman on Saturday?" She asked hopefully.

"I hope so, Eri. We'll have to see. But if we don't, I'll make it up to you as soon as I can. I promise." Eri nodded but said nothing.

"We should get going. We have one more stop before we head back," Eraser Head announced, "Look after yourself, Midoriya. Remember, if you start feeling overwhelmed with everything or need anything, you can contact me, and we'll figure something out."

"Right, thank you, Mr. Aizawa. I'll do that." Izuku vowed. "I'll see you later, Eri." The child waved.

"Bye Deku," She replied softly. " I hope everyone feels better soon." Eri followed her guardian away from the building.

Deku moved inside, shaking off the snow from his coat. Izuku set the bags and letters down on the coffee table and removed his coat with a sigh.

"Midoriya," Todoroki called, causing the dark-haired teen to turn. "I was starting to worry. You were gone a while."

"Yeah, sorry. I had to go to a few stores.

The convenience store didn't have any more tissues, so I went to the pharmacy and the grocery store for everything else." Izuku explained, removing the items from all but one of the bags, and laying them out on the table. He scrolled through his phone, setting the bags aside.

This one's for you." He said, handing the plastic bag to Shoto.

"Thank you. Do you need help separating everything and delivering it to the doors?" Deku shook his head.

"I think I've got it, thanks. Take some time for yourself while you can." Izuku replied, sorting the items into the bags. Once he had finished, he added the envelopes. 

Izuku gathered the bags once more and began his journey, scrolling through his phone. He clicked the call button, holding the device to his ear. Deku waited patiently as the phone continued to ring. He paused at the first door, placing the bag on the floor and knocking gently on the door.

"Hello?" The weary reply reached Deku's ears.

"Hey, Mirio, I just wanted to check in with you, I tried calling earlier, but I guess you were asleep."

"Yeah. Sorry about that." The older boy said, "I just got up when you called. Are you still doing okay?" 

"I'm fine. I'm worried about you. The last time we talked, I heard Recovery Girl mentioning your temperature. Have you been keeping an eye on it?" A sharp cough escaped the ill teen.

"I'll be just fine. This flu, or whatever it is is kind of kicking my butt right now, " Mirio sniffled.

"Do you need anything? I can bring you some tissues or medicine, something to drink?"

"You probably have your hands full with your friends. I don't want you to worry. I'll be back to normal before you know it, but do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Give yourself a break once in a while. I think it's great that you're doing all of this, but you're important too."

"I can't promise I-"

"Izuku," Mirio said in a slightly more stern tone.

"Yeah?"

"I need you to be careful. You don't want this thing. Promise me you'll try to take it easy. For Eri and Me?" Izuku sighed. "You know how much she's been looking forward to Saturday."

"Yeah, I do. She stopped by a few minutes ago. She made cards for everyone. I really don't want to disappoint her."

"I know. It's just one more reason to look after yourself. Eri needs you."

"I don't know about needing me," Izuku said, placing the bags in front of the dorms. We're taking precautions, so there's less of a chance I'll catch it."

"That's great, but when you're running all over the place and not taking care of yourself, you're wearing down your immune system."

"I'll be fine. Anyway, I just wanted to check in, like I said. I won't keep you. You sound exhausted. Get some rest, and I'll talk to you tonight." Izuku said, dropping off the last of the bags.

"I'll talk to you soon. I love you." Mirio replied, sniffling.

"Love you too. Feel better soon."

"I'm working on it. I miss you."

"I miss you too. We can have a movie night or something when you're better." Deku suggested.

"Sounds like a plan. Talk to you soon." Izuku sighed, ending the call and heading back to the common area. He paused, opening up the group chat.

I put all of the bags outside the doors when you're ready for them.

Deku typed quickly.

He lowered himself onto a chair, leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

"Go get some rest, Midoriya, "Shoto called from somewhere to Izuku's right. "You've been on the go since you got up this morning."

"I'm fine, Todoroki. I'll sleep tonight. I'll have just enough time to warm up and have a little time to myself before I go on another run."

"You've been making multiple trips every day for the past week. At least let me take the next one for you."

"You don't have to" The conversation was interrupted by the sound of Izuku's phone as several more requests appeared on the screen. Deku forced himself to his feet, pulling on his coat.

"Midoriya-" Shoto began.

"It's okay. I shouldn't be gone long."He replied. Shoto watched his friend push open the door and journey into the frigid weather once more before returning to the soup he was preparing for dinner.