2

Deku continued his daily store trips as the week dragged on for the students at UA.

He did his best to keep up with the high demand, even visiting Mirio just long enough to drop off some tissues and medication.

By Friday, Deku began to feel drained and slightly light-headed, with mild discomfort in his chest. 

Izuku placed the bags on the coffee table, sinking onto the couch with a heavy sigh. He removed his phone from his coat pocket and clicked the group text.

I just wanted to let you know that I was able to get everything.

I should bring the bags up in a couple of minutes.

He pressed send and got to work emptying the bags and sorting items.

"I can help with that,"Todoroki offered. He sat down next to Izuku with his own phone out.

"You don't have to, I can-"

"Midoriya,you're a little pale. Are you feeling okay?"He asked.

"I'mfine. I guess I'm just a little tired." Izuku replied, offeringa faint, reassuring smile.

"Then you should rest. You can leave this to me." Shoto offered.

"But you're already-"

"I was going to take the soup up anyway. I can drop the bags off as I go." Izuku gave a short nod.

"If you're sure. Thanks, Todoroki."Izuku stood and began the journey to his room. He removed his coat, noticing how warm it was inside. He wondered if someone had turned up the heat. Once he reached his dorm, he opened the door, slipped off his shoes, and dropped his coat over his chair before flopping onto his bed.

Izuku closed his eyes, ready to sleep, when he was interrupted by his phone. He let out a soft groan. He pressed the green answer button and held the device to his ear.

"Hello?" he greeted.

"Hey, Izuku, Did I wake you? You sound tired." Mirio asked, a hint of concern in his voice.

"No. I just got in, " Deku replied. "Are you feeling any better?"

"Just now? You're not making this an all day thing, are you? Remember what I said about taking care of yourself." Mirio reminded.

"I know, but they're sick, Mirio. What else can I do? I can't expect them to go out in the condition they're in."

"I understand that Izuku, I do. But you haven't slowed down at all, even between store trips. Do you want me to come over and-"

"You need to rest. We need you to get better. You should stay close to your dorm until you're not dizzy and your fever breaks." Izuku advised. "If you're out there walking around-"

"I'm worried about you. I know adding to your list wasn't the most helpful thing to do. I was calling to thank you for the other day when you brought me the medicine and everything."

"It's not a problem, really. I was already shopping. I told you if you need anything, you can call me anytime. That's what I'm here for."

" I know, Izuku. But you can't do those things for anyone if you get sick too. Promise me you'll at least try to get some sleep." Mirio urged.

"I will. I have to meet Mr. Aizawa at the school tomorrow morning. I'll have Eri with me until lunch. If you're better by then, maybe you could join us." Izuku invited. 

"Yeah, I'd love that. If it works out that way. After we drop Eri off, maybe you and I could watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah, if I don't have any shopping to do, It'd be great." Mirio sighed.