Sports Festival

Later when school ended I was getting ready to meet Aizawa outside so we could leave, but there were people standing between me and the exit. By people, I meant the school itself. There were tons of students outside our classroom door. They were all muttering. Bakugou was unbothered by it, his pack slung over one shoulder and looking extremely unimpressed.

As he walked closer, he grabbed the top of my back and started pulling. "We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?" The purple ball haired boy I now know to me Mineta called with a raised fist. He looked... frustrated."

Bakugou just kept walking, now dragging me as I fought to get out of his grip without losing my backpack in the process. I really didn't want to freeze time just to get out of his grasp. "Scouting out the enemy, small fry. As for you, (Y/n), stop squirming. You want to leave right, I'll get you out of here without any fuss." What did that mean? Was he going to throw me out a window? "We're the ones who make it out of the villains' attack.. Or were one of them. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival."

That really wasn't good. I don't want this much attention. I just want to quietly get out of here. Where is Aizawa when you need him? Where was Kai, he would know what to do to get out of here. He would probably just get out using the window and Overhaul. Even Shigaraki would just use decay on them until they scattered in fear. Me? I was helpless and didn't have a way out.

Bakugou stopped at the door, letting me stand straight before he moved his hand from my pack, to around my shoulder. "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" At least he was keeping his voice down, even if it was still sturn. Ida, Uraraka, and Midoriya were shocked and wanted him to stop calling people extras.

That was when someone else came to the front of everyone. He had almost violet hair and matching eyes. "I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. As for your Villainous associate... nothing more than a scared puppet. Are all the students in the hero course like this?" That just seemed to make Bakugou angry, everyone behind us was shaking their heads. Purple hair was now standing before us. One hand in his pocket, the other rubbing his neck. "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?"

Was I supposed to know? I was forced to be here. If I'd had things my way, I would be back with Kai right now. Not being stared down by.... So many eyes. This was terrifying, and I didn't have an escape, or not an easy one at the very least. Bakugou lowered his gaze, his hand that was on my shoulder tightened slightly making me jump. I just wanted to leave, but I found my hand had moved on its own to grab hold of his uniform jacket.

I was going to need his help to get out of here. "The school left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

Trembling, I slunk further away from him, his eyes fixating from one person in the room to the next, before settling on me. I lowered my head and looked away, I didn't like looking people in the eye. "Hey, hey!" I jolted hearing a voice coming from my left. I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against Villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!" This time, I just hid behind Bakugou, completely out of his grip. "If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!"

It wasn't like I was comfortable with him, he just seemed the safest person to be behind. His expression dropping to neutral before turning to leave, his hand back around my shoulder taking me down the hall. "Wait a minute, Bakugou! What're you gonna do about all this?" Kirishima asked skirting from around his desk as we were leaving. "It's your fault that everyone's hating us!"