4.3

•- Quincie Jackson -•

Elijah's arms are wrapped securely around my waist as we lay in his bathtub together. My back is pressed against his and I'm covered in bubbles as I lean my head on his shoulder.

It's calming to be like this.

I always thought sex was scary. There was something so revealing and vulnerable about being naked with someone. I was always afraid of taking any step towards freeing my innocence but with Elijah, I don't think anything could have been more perfect.

"Are you alright?" Elijah asks me as I run my hand up along his forearm that securely holds me close to him.

I can't help but smile as my eyes flutter closed.

"I've never been better, Elijah. This was everything I could have asked for and more."

He presses a gentle kiss to the side of my temple and we stay glued to each other until the water goes cold.

Even then I'm ignited by the heat of his body but my exhaustion has me too overruled to do anything about it.

Elijah pulls himself from behind me and I finally open my eyes to watch as he wraps a towel around his waist. Carelessly I rest my arms on the edge of the bathtub and I just watch him.

There's something seductive about the way his muscles contract when he moves. He's a walking wet dream, and he's all mine.

Once he's got another towel from the cupboard he approaches the tub. He smiles down at me before opening the towel. I stand up and watch as his eyes scan over every inch of my body in the kind of way that sends shivers down my spine and it's certainly not from the cold water.

I let him wrap me up in the towel but I lean into him for support. My legs feel numb but in a delicious kind of way, and there's still a pain between my legs but nothing I can't manage.

When he suggested we take a bath, mostly to clean the blood from our bodies, he had to carry me here. And he was pleased with himself for having to do so. It was the kind of proud thing you would expect from Elijah.

He dries me off before picking me off the floor.

"I can walk, Elijah. Unless you plan to carry me to all my lectures this week?" I raise an eyebrow at him as he carries me to his bed. He throws his head back in laughter before setting me down on his mattress.

He'd tossed the old sheets into the wash and the new ones were yet to smell like him.

Pity.

"I would absolutely love to carry you everywhere, but that might strike a bit of a problem with the University."

I shake my head at him with a smile as he rummages through his drawers. He pulls on a pair of boxers before grabbing a pair of my panties stashed in his drawer.

I had left them a long time ago.

It feels like ages that I sat and watched Max. Back then I would have only thought this would happen in a very inappropriate dream, not become my reality.

He grabs a shirt from his drawer before falling to the floor in front of me.

He unwraps the towel from around my body before parting my legs just enough to slip them through my underwear.