Where should we go?

Monday April 24th 2002
(Yubel House)
Morning shines in from the frame of the window, beaming in the face of Yubel which wakes her up from a constant dream she been having for a few weeks "I shouldn't question the obvious of why I keep getting this dream but I just wanna know what it means"Yubel says as she gets up and put on her cat slippers.

(Kitchen)"Okay so choose waffles eggs and sausage or cereal?" Paw ask while taking out the bowls "I'll take the first option if you don't mind" Gray answered and everyone in the kitchen agreed "Where is Yubel?" Boston asked "I'm here" Yubel answer...

(Kitchen)
"Okay so choose waffles eggs and sausage or cereal?" Paw ask while taking out the bowls "I'll take the first option if you don't mind" Gray answered and everyone in the kitchen agreed "Where is Yubel?" Boston asked "I'm here" Yubel answer walking to the fridge taking out the Orange juice, pouring her a glass
"Babe can you make sure my sausage isn't too greasy you know I can't upset my stomach" Mo explains. Paw kiss Mo on the cheek "Don't worry I won't cook it the same way as the others I pay attention my love." Everyone stayed silent until the food was finished and Boston broke the muted room "Hey when was the last time we ever did something I guess together in a way where we relax?" "Does grocery shopping count?" Yubel ask immediately "No cause we went shopping last time Boston and Tiga had fight over oven pizza toppings" Gray answers "Where is Tiga anyways I haven't seen her at all in her bed?" Boston questions "She said that her body was feeling weird so she took a morning jog around Saiyan Street" Mo answers. Everyone starts thinking of something to do as a group and while Paw had an idea she shared it with Mo before discussing "We could do that but will everyone else agree?" Mo questions quietly "Only one way to find out MooMoo" Paw answers. Paw goes to the counter and started explaining her idea to the group "What if we all go to the beach wouldn't that be a fun idea?!!" Paw says excitingly "The beach that's a wonderful idea it will cool off our bodies from the hot heat of summer" Gray Answers and right after the front main door closes "The Beach why not it sounds like the right choice" Tiga says while sweating and puffing heavily "I'm gonna go shower and we'll head out" Tiga explains while grabbing a bottle of water "well then I guess we'll start getting ready then" Boston says and everyone started walking to their respected rooms.

 Paw goes to the counter and started explaining her idea to the group "What if we all go to the beach wouldn't that be a fun idea?!!" Paw says excitingly "The beach that's a wonderful idea it will cool off our bodies from the hot heat of summer" G...