Pod in the ocean

Monday April 24th 2002
(Beach)
"Beach here we go" Boston says landing "We was supposed to get here by car but nooo you wanted to race with powers knowing I have no mobility power" Yubel says retracing her stand to her soul "Well you guys just mad cause I'm the fastest flyer here" Gray says laughing "Yea well instead of being such a competitive bunch how about we start setting up" Tiga says walking with her surf board and cooler.
{10 Mintues later}
"You ready to be destroyed"Boston says getting in serving position "Don't say that when you can even beat me in Mortal Kombat 11" Mo says snickering a bit "And that's where I'm gonna take my anger out on" he says throwing the ball up and hitting it on the other side "Get a better server Boston isn't quite talented" Paw says hitting the volleyball up into the air and Mo strikes it down "That's one for us and zero for you guys!!" Mo says cheerfully. "I'm not gonna lie that server was kinda your fault hun" Tiga explains while getting the ball "I know" Boston says pouting about the server he made "Don't worry let's get them next time" Tiga says throwing them back the ball "That's it for me!" Tiga yells out to Mo and Paw walking to her board and picking it up "Hey Yubel why don't you go out there and swim or play?" Tiga asks "It just doesn't seem fun to me so I'll just sit here until we leave" Yubel answers "Atleast walk around there's alot of treasures here to collect" Tiga suggest. Yubel stands up "Alright fine you right tiga I do need to stretch my legs a bit" Yubel says walking off in the opposite direction of the group "Don't get lost" Tiga says jokingly.

(16 Minutes later)Yubel looks around the beach for a entertaining event when she spots a group she wished she would never run into "Yubel Grand long time no see" Bihan says "Bihan liang what brings you to the beach?" Yubel questions not wanting to...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(16 Minutes later)
Yubel looks around the beach for a entertaining event when she spots a group she wished she would never run into "Yubel Grand long time no see" Bihan says "Bihan liang what brings you to the beach?" Yubel questions not wanting to prolong the conversation "Me and the group wanted to go out so we chose the closet thing which was the beach" Bihan answers, Yubel sighs "Well we both on breaks here so no causing trouble for us todays villains" she says sarcastically "Well good don't get into any trouble we wouldn't want any altercations now would we" he says icy mist flowing from his hands "Oh I'm sorry you trying to intimidate me well" Yubel says as she reveals her stand "It's not going to work against my Citizen Solider" she explains as Bihan powers down "I was just testing you can't have anything go down on the beach you know how much damage cost for us" Bihan says laughing while walking away "He is just a prick sometimes" Yubel says going back on her walk through the beach.
(20 minutes later)
"There really isn't anything out here to see I walk like half the beach and nothing came to
mind in my own imagination this sucks" Yubel says with a sluggish face as she see a white cylinder pod at the shore of the beach as everyone walking passed it like it's normal "Now that's a journey for me to handle" she says walking to the pod seeing a frozen mist inside the window "That's strange the name is covered by this mist." Yubel whips the mist of the name and once the name glance her eyes she breaks down crying loud enough to hit Tigas Tiger hearing. "Boston, Gray, Mo I hear Yubel crying over there in that direction of the beach" She explains rushing towards Yubel location while the rest follows reaching her location fast and discover Yubel hugging a girl with blue hair and two Swirles on her cheek
"No fucking way" Tiga says in a shocked voice about to cry aswell.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 21, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The lost villain in the oceanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें