||READ THIS FIRST||

hey there 🌝

hey there 🌝

so lets get straight into business..this is the first book review and recs book by me.

i'll make a few things very very clear..i am NOT criticizing books here or mocking them..

✨ UNLESS ✨

the book is just wrong and i have to warn yall abt it because it just promotes wrong stuff..otherwise, im here to give you all honest reviews from my perspective..and im here to fangirl. yes, don't mind me.

based on the reviews you have seen on my conversation board, you might have found somethings you like about my reviews and some that you don't and that's understandable coz these are written in my perspective and a lot of you might not agree with it yk. lemme know what you like and dislike about it... if you don't mind, yeah?

anyway, a few things..throughout that you should keep in mind.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_

+1+

the books' authors will be tagged here and none of these books are mine or produced by me. If you are an author of any of these books and you do not like my review here, please dm me and we will sort it out immediately. I'm here to support your work if it's promoting the right ideas as always.

+2+

these are MY honest reviews and i don't expect you to agree..do not start debates that you can't continue.

+3+

if you have seen a couple of my recs on my convo board already, you would know the format of my reviews..its pretty much the same here

+4+

i will be giving recs here AND on my convo board...would you like irl book recs with wattpad books here too?

+5+

if you don't like something i have written, be respectful when giving your opinion..if not? then don't give it at all. muting is very easy on wattpad yk.

+6+

i will attach the checklist below on the things i will cover in each review i give here

+7+

there will be a comment section at the end of the whole review..at the VERY bottom, where you give your own similar book recs AND your own reviews for the book.