Discontinued

Hey all, sorry this has taken me so long to make this official. I meant to discontinue both this fic and Blind a few years ago when RL started eating me alive. Both my drive and my ideas for these fics dried up not long after my last update here on Wattpad, and while I'm slowly starting to get both those back, I'm now in the process of moving cross country while figuring out what on earth me and my boyfriend of two plus years are going to do since he's staying here and I'm not. On top of that, my style of writing has changed quite a bit since I first started writing these fics, especially Blind, and I feel I would need to heavily rewrite both fics before I would be able to continue them. I made a number of mistakes when writing these fics, most of which were pointed out to me not long after, but I look at them now and I just cringe.

So yes, I'm discontinuing this version of Blind and Defectors of the Leaf. I may eventually rewrite them, but until then, please, check out my other fics over on FFN and AO3 under the username AshesGleamandGlow. I'll be leaving both fics up since I know how much people enjoy them, and I know some people will want to reread them at some point (looking at you, crazy sister 😉), but I don't want to continue giving everyone false hope that I'll be updating these fics anytime soon.

Thank you for your support, your comments, and your patience. I'm sorry to have ended it this way, but I hope you can forgive me and continue to support me.

Have an Amazing Day, everyone, Ash out.