19 (Raspfait)

Parfait and Raspberry were relaxing with their friends, playing truth or dare. For fun. They were all giggling and messing around with each other, you know the drill. Shining Glitter noticed that Raspberry was eyeing Parfait often, too often. She had a plan, get them together. Or at least try.

As Popping Candy was telling his dare to Mousse, Glitter looked at Parfait with a malicious smirk. Parfait looked back with a less malicious smirk. As soon as it was Glitters turn, she held her hands together in a super-villain manner. "Alright. Raspberry. I dare you to confess to Parfait." said Glitter. "Confess what?" said Raspberry with crossed arms. Glitter looked her dead in the eye. "You know what I said." said Gitter. Raspberry looked at Parfait before looking to the side, her face slightly red. "Go on. Don't be shy." said Glitter.

Popping Candy started giggling, "Someone's soft for somebodyy!" said Candy. "No, I'm not! Have you even seen me be soft? No! Why would I ever-" said Raspberry before she got interrupted, "I have." said Rose. "This isn't about what we talk about to each other." said Raspberry. Rose raised a finger with an open mouth but decided to not say what she was going to say. "Anyways, go n' confess to Parfait." said Glitter. "I don't have anything to confess other than accidental murder." said Raspberry "YOU WHAT?" said Candy with a very concerned look.

Parfait looked at Raspberry without her noticing, and she looked away as soon as her face felt warm. "Raspberyy, were waitinggg." said Glitter. "But I don't have anything to say to her." said Raspberry. "From what I've seen, yes, yes you do have something to say." said Glitter. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN FROM WHAT YOUVE SEEN?" said Raspberry as everyone started giggling. Rose cleared her throat. "How about this, if you don't like Parfait, kiss." said Rose. "Why would- y'know what. I'm not even gonna ask." said Raspberry. "I KNEW ITT!" said Mousse. "KNEW WHAT?" said Raspberry. Mousse looked her dead in the eye. "Why are you like this."

Raspberry shrugged and whispered something to Rose. Rose started giggling and whispered something back. Candy put his hand behind his ear and said, "I'm listening!" Raspberry and Rose looked at him with a very blank stare. Candy and Glitter started laughing. "What'd they say?" said Parfait as she was tuning her guitar. Candy leaned to whisper, but Rose blurted out "Don't you fucking dare."

Candy didn't really care and whispered to Parfait anyways. Parfaits eyes widened as soon as he finished talking. Rose facepalmed. Parfait stood up and said, "Raspberry c'mon". Raspberry tugged at her collar with a red face and said, "Oh boy." in a nervous tone. Glitter, Popping, Rose, and Mousse started giggling as they left

(they kissed teehee :>)