[2] A New Life

Small A/N, the first Chapter was your pov if you couldn't tell! 

Thanks for reading!<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(S/N) Pov

"Wake up Mom!" I whispered.

(S/N)'s Mother opened her eyes. "Oh good morning sweetie, what happened? I can see it on your face." Her Mother said sleepily.

"(Y/N) passed the training course!" I shrieked cheerfully.

"Oh my, that's great news! Has anyone made breakfast yet?" My mother smiled softly as she spoke.

"No, not yet Mother, but father said he's bringing back something special for (Y/N)"  I replied.

"Alright then. You should take it easy, that means no training, I'll see you soon sweetie" Mother said, signaling me to leave.

I nodded and ran off towards (Y/N)'s cave to wake them. I got to the cave and walked inside. I saw sleeping (Y/N), they looked comfy and tried. I decided not to wake my tired sibling, so I slipped out of the room and ran for the front entrance. It was just a small brown trapdoor, but still the way out and into the home. My Father came through the entrance just as I arrived. He didn't have food with him though. "Father! Your back where's the special-" I tried to say before a huge clump of rock fell between us. 

More rocks started to fall from the roof. My father grabbed my hand and threw me up the trapdoor. I was so confused. If I climb to the surface the maybe I can help somehow, I thought. Just then while I climbed the metal cold ladder, I heard father mutter something like, "...couldn't warn.....too late....can't save.... home collapsing..gone..." 

What does he mean?! Why is the cave collapsing?! What about Mom and (Y/N)?!  Thoughts bounced around my mind as I kept climbing, my father was somehow behind me. 

I climbed out of another trapdoor to find myself in a tunnel in our familiar mountain. It was empty, besides a boulder rolled just in front of the exit. I looked down to watch father climb the ladder. Just then, father missed a step and fell all the way down the ladder. He landed on his feet, but a boulder came out from the wall, rolled forwards and striked his head. "Father?! FATHER?!" I yelled, but it was too late.  That..

 killed him

I took a step back in horror. I felt tears sliding down my face as I stared at the spot her father had been. Everyone's dead. No one is alive anymore. I'm all alone. I thought as I felt more tears slide down my face. I slowly walked over to the crushed area where (Y/N)'s room was below. They were there somewhere, dead. I fell to the ground. 

"(Y/N)!!" I cried, but of course there was no answer, or so I expected. Just then, I heard a muffled voice answer me.

"(S/N)?! Are you okay?! What happened?! Are Mom and Dad okay?! Help me out!" 

It was (Y/N). They were still alive. I wiped away the tears on my cheek, and started moving crumbled rocks and stones. Piece after piece, until I saw a dusty and scratched hand reaching out. It was (Y/N)'s hand. I grabbed my siblings hand and pulled them up above the rocks. (Y/N) had blood trickling down their head. They sat down beside me, and started filling in the holes to realized what had happened to everyone. We sat in silence for a long moment, before (Y/N) flinched out of nowhere. I looked at my hand and my sibling's hand, as did (Y/N).

Glowing red and purple orbs surrounded in gold squares lay both of our hands.

A pyro vision was in (Y/N)'s hand.

An electro vision was in mine.

We looked at each other. Blood, tears, scratches and dust on our faces. Around the crushed cave we once lived in. (Y/N) and me slid the visions in our pockets. We couldn't be happy right now, our parents just died. Thank Archons the mountain wasn't falling too, otherwise (Y/N)'s first encounter with the sunset wouldn't be the happiest day of their life like they'd always wanted. (Y/N) and me cuddled up and fell asleep for the night. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How'd y'all like that chapter? :) Hope you enjoyed!!!! 

Word Count: 602