Bestie radar

Renjun POV

My bestie Vijay has been on cloud 9 recently. I would like to think it's because I moved in with him again but knowing him that can't be the reason. Maybe he got back with his ex Ratsie. That bitch. I am ashamed to share the first letter of my name with her. Or maybe he found someone new.. I thought he gets no bitches, only rats. But I'm still happy for him. Just sad that he might forget me. Not that sad but still sad. 

"Hey Renjun I'm gonna be taking a every important call so don't make any noise."

"Ok dude but who is it?"

"That's not something which concerns you" *slam*

Well that was uncalled for. Maybe he is talking to that special someone. I've never seen him blush like this. He is usually cold. He left his heart out for Ratsie only for her to cheat on him. Vijay deserves better. I'll do anything for him to be happy, find someone who cares about him. It's what he deserves after all he has done for me and many others. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I LIKE LOVE VAMP DIARIES TOOO!!!!"

What the fuck was Vijay saying? I pressed my ear closer to the door. I could hear the faint voice of the girl she was talking to. 

"I can't believe it. Every dude I met doesn't like it. I'm happy I found someone quirky like me."

Wait. I've heard that voice before. SHE VOICE ACTED FOR MY MICKEY MOUSE RIP OFF SHOW! 

So that's who Vijay likes. I'll make them end up together no matter what. It's my promise. For my contentment, for fulfilling my oath, for Vijay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I scrolled to the end of my contact list and there I found it.

'Anou the voice seller'

"Hello is this Anou the voice seller?"

"Yes, what voice would you like to buy?"

"Well it's more than a voice."

"What do you mean?"

"Can I get the number of the girl who played goofy in my mickey mouse show?"

"Uh why? You're such a creep i'm gonna hang up."

"ITSFORVIJAY"

"Vijay? The dude she has been talking to? It's for him? Now I'm interested."

"He is my bestfriend and I want them to be together."

"Hema also hasn't been in a good relationship for a while.......... Ok I'll text you her number."

"Thank you so much."

"Anything for Hema."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the perfect plan to make them fall in love. It will obviously work. My bestie radar is NEVER off