Beneath [dreamInkberry]

! Made by me !
Blues POV:
Me, ink and dream had been friends for a long time and even made a truce with the bad sanses. But what's bothering me the most, including ink, is what's behind his hair. His hair hides his eyes which I found normal at the start, but now that I think about it ...it gets me more curious every time me and ink see him.

[I blurred their face and TikTok because they might not want to show it,] Me and ink don't understand how he even sees under his hair? It very confusing

Me and ink don't understand how he even sees under his hair? It very confusing... heh 😅. And to add on that, me and ink have a BIG crush on him. Like..BIG ..

So today ink raised a secret meeting that dream doesn't know about, we are going to find out how we can get dream to show us what's beneath his eyes. But first we wanted to try asking nightmare because he is his brother and he basically knew him his whole life-

Later that evening ~

3rd person :
Dream was just scrolling on his phone until he looked up and saw ink and blue rushing around. "Ink, blue, what are you doing?" Ink and blue immediately stopped and stared at Dream. They both examined dreams Beauty (like they always do when dream says their name etc-) and preceded to answer. "Oh! We forgot to tell you dream, we're going out to get dinner since there's no taco ingredients in the fridge." Ink said. Blue and ink shared glances making sure they knew that they should tell dream they might be long..but their not gonna mention going to nightmares house to ask about (you know what ). "We might be a bit long because...Uhhm.." blue was trying real hard to think of an excuse..until ink butted in. "Because on Saturdays underswap can get a bit busy!" Ink shouted slightly which startled blue. "Yes! The Great ink is correct!.." blue said thanking ink making sure dream doesn't notice. "Oh! Then in that case, just be careful. And thanks guys for getting dinner!" Dream chirped. Blue and ink sighed in relief and waved goodbye and left.

Ink and blue had just told dream their getting dinner since theres no ingredients to get tacos, they actually were but they also used this as an advantage to ask nightmare about this whole thing. Luckily they knew that nightmare and then are in a truce so he doesn't "AcCiDeNtAlLy" kill them..lol.

They knocked on the door of nightmares castle waiting patiently for him to answer, the door opened to be met by cross! "Hey guys, is there anything you need?" Cross said noticing that they were waiting patiently. "Ah yes, we were wondering if we could...speak to nightmare?.." ink said while gulping, you see, nightmare and ink didn't have the..BEST, relationship. Nightmare hated ink because of how flirty he is to dream and he only disliked blue a little bit because of how positive he is.

"Oh, Sure! I'll ask one of the guards to take you there." Cross said. Ink was happy that cross had answered because him , cross and reaper are brothers, And he was honestly the most cheerful in the group! "Thanks bro!" Ink said as the guard let ink and blue to nightmares room. "No problem," he heard cross call back.

Time skip ~

"Come on ink -_-, it's just nightmare." Swap murmured, The both were Infront of nightmares office door. Before ink could respond swap knocked open the door, "WHO THE F-" nightmare growled looking up to find ink and blue, ink sweating and blue smiling proudly with his hands on his hips. "what the FUCK are you here for?" Nightmare growled, inks sweats picking up their pace. "Ah, well we are trying to found out what's beneath dreams hair...we were wondering if you knew what's underneath there." Blue said. Nightmare paused for a moment, realising his whole life he had never seen dreams eyes, not once. "No...I've never seen them. I've never seen him show his eyes to me...but all I know is he definitely has real eyes. " ink and blue groaned but atleast they got SOME information. "T-thank you l-lord N-nightmare!-" ink stuttered, grabbing blues hand and bursting out the door. Leaving nightmare fascinated from his negative/nervous emotions.

Time skip! <3

Ink me blue got home with food 🍱, along with taco ingredients. They saw dream on the couch...taking all the time to admire dream, Properly this time. There were freckles spread across his nose and cheeks, light orange freckles to be exact. "We have to see what's under there, I know the best plan EVER, meet me at my room after the cuti- dream!!-... falls asleep." Ink said blushing a bit knowing blue noticed how he called dream cutie. Blue smirked, "whatever you say, go wake dream up I'll set the food on the table." Blue said leaving the room.

Ink went over to dream..planting a kiss on his head. "Even if you don't show your eyes, I'll always love you for who you are." (AWWWW <3) ink said smiling. He woke dream up, "wakey wakey dream~ We brought home dinner!" Ink spoke. Dream woke up, "e-eh?!" Dream stuttered seeing ink inches away from his face. He pushed him away in a "cute way" (that's what ink thought) "come on dream, dinners ready" ink said picking up dream.

time skip! (Again-)

"Here's how the plan goes, we ask if we can have a movie night he'll say yes, we watch a short enough movie to keep dream awake, carry him to bed and finally ask if we can see his eyes!" Ink said, blue smirked at the idea "you really thought this through didn't you?" Ink nodded proudly as blue chuckled.

time skip! (SORRY)

"Sure! We can watch a movie! <3" dream chirped, "that's great! I'll go set it up then while ink gets the snacks, you can wait on the sofa" blue said happily, making sure that dream is resting.

They all sat down on the couch, (dream is REALLY short, ink is the tallest, blue is a bit shorter than ink and dream is the smallest, sorry dream 😭-) dream rested his head on inks chest while ink held his waist, blue rested his head on inks head and stroked dreams hair/head softly.

After watching the movie :

Dream yawned, "tired dreamy?" Ink said smirking, "mhm.." dream mumbled. "Lets get to bed then sunshine." Blue said kissing dreams forehead.

He held dream in his lap, blue beside him. "Dreamy...we've been wanting to ask you this for a long time.." blue started, "hmm?" Dream said in a questioning tone. "What's beneath your fringe?" Ink said. Dream looked at both of them and smiled.."I haven't shown anyone this..I-" he paused for a moment. "I trust you guys..." ink and blue smiled softly, happy that they make dream comfortable." Dream moved away his bangs.

His eyes are beautiful...

His golden eyes filled with honey,
His eyes glistened like opalescent lilies in a lake of celestial maidens cowering, The sun hit his eyes like a bullet, then he looked at me which made me melt. His eyes layered with light the way honey teases an unsuspecting sunbeam. They looked so warm and..welcoming?

"... " there was a long pause. "Your beautiful dream...I can't help but notice your eyes tell a whole different story..." ink said while moving his hair out of the way. "I.." blue was speechless. Ink kissed dream passionately on the lips, they felt so..soft. He sunk deeper in. I left his lips. "May i?..." blue said holding dreams chin to face him. "Yes, you may." Dream said with a soft voice. Blue slowly closed the dream between him and dream, dream had to admit..they both were good kissers. Blue held his hands on dreams waist, kissing him.

Blue let dream cuddle up to him, ink holding dreams waist from behind.

Beneath.

1333 words