•Chapter 1•

For years it's been dark I haven't seen light of any kind that felt like it died. I remember the man with yellow hair his name was Minato or something like that along with his wife with the red hair and the tailed beast. Why can't I remember anything? What happened to me? What is my name? Oh yeah that's right Minato gave me the name Kamiara Kage but is that really me or is it someone else..

I soon opened my eyes to see myself in what seemed like a nest of a winged animal.. yeah I remember now this is a price for the divine tree or the so called god tree that made me sleep for so long. I soon opened it and closed my eyes from the bright light before I could see again. I was she master Minato trained me I wonder how many times have gone by and where I can find master Minato and the child his wife was carrying. I looked around as I saw one of his kunai and picked it up keeping it close to me before getting up as I walked around. "Master Minato said he would come for me I wonder if he forgot about me." I said as I walked to where we use to do training as I start redoing all the training he gave me as I was balancing I decided to go out and so I did but I found out what hade shocked me. "Master Minato.. is dead.." as I struggled to get my words out I ran back crying.

Wait.. the other Otsutauki.. he took my Jôgan and gave it to that leaf village boy.. how could he be able to use it I thought only I could use it.. I need to find this boy and give him the training he needs to use it properly. I got up as I got really and moved out to the hidden leaf village. It was a long journey but my shadow jutsu makes it faster all I need is to get that boy and then I can get him to do his training to use my eye.. wait does this mean I have his eye so that means our eyes swapped..

I soon arrived at the hidden leaf where they where asking me a lot of questions as I didn't know what was going on. I soon found out that the 5th great ninja war was coming thanks to the Otsutauki clan the wanted power along with the red moon that was soon to come but the moon only would show up in about 3 years but they where getting ready. When they let me go I found a boy with blonde hair and marks on his face as I felt my Jôgan come from him so without thinking I jumped down and stood behind him as his friends looked at me.

When he turned around I looked at him and said to him putting my hand on his shoulder "that eye you have boy is mine so you will be coming with me" I said as he held his eyes closed as I knocked him out and picked him up. His friends tried to stop me but my shadows made that impossible. When I made it to the gate there where thousands of ninja around me "put my son down" I heard and as I looked at that person all I saw was Minato as I looked at his great stone face "so this is your son Master Minato" I said before looking at him "you must be Naruto" I said as he moved closer " I said put I'm down". I looked at the boy and placed him one the ground and sat down next to him as Naruto reached out to him "take her in" he said as they came for me and I could only do one attack not to kill them but I could see the shocking expressions on there faces "palm rotation!" I yelled out as they got sent back leaving me and be boy in the middle as I held him and looked at Naruto "your not the name like you father" I said as I made a rasengan and hit the ground yelling out its name and disappeared in shadows using that to make them think that I went that way.

I placed the boy down to wait for him to take up while I cut his finger and placed the blood on a page and moved back.

He soon waked up as I looked at him. "You have three things you can do to you have to make a good choice here.." I said as he looked at me "and that is.."

_End of chapter 1_
_Hope you enjoyed it_
_I will start with chapter 2 now_