9

Classes have finished but you haven't seen Mina after the whole day. You then remembered that Jihyo attended calculus class with Mina so you went to her classroom right after.

"Psst." You called your best friend in distance.

"What's up! Oh my gosh, are you here to pick me up?" Jihyo wrapped her arms around your nape excitingly.

"Jeez, no! Where's Mina?" You asked her.

"Oh, okay i get it now. You're here to ask where she is but I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders.

"What? You're on the same class with her, right?" You were confused.

"Uhuh, i also thought she's attending but i haven't seen her today as well though.." Jihyo said. "Why? You got those notes again?"

"I stopped, okay." You leaned on one leg.

"No way!!" Dahyun shouted from the back.

"THE FUC-" Jihyo was surprised.

"You're so loud." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Sorry~ wait what did you say? You're stopping sending her gifts??" Dahyun exclaimed.

"Keep it low damn, someone might hear us. I'm not stopping because i already stopped. Thank you for the support but please let me decide on my own." You sincerely told them.

"You're so weird, you just told us last time it's going to be a competition between you and Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu crossed her arms.

"I d-did?" You blinked as you looked at them.

"Yes?" Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows.

"Y/N, are you really okay.." Dahyun looked at you weirdly.

"Yah, wake up. You started this, are you letting Chaeyoung win Mina?" Jihyo slapped your arm.

"What? Of course not!" You madly answered.

"Relax, we're just telling you not to give up." Dahyun laughed.

While you and the girls were chatting, one if your group mates approached you.

"Y/N, do you mind helping us start our project for tomorrow?" Jennie asked.

"Ah yeah, sorry i forgot." You chuckled. "I need to go, see you guys~" You waved at them.

"Yah! This is more important than that!" Dahyun pouted.

"Pabo." Tzuyu nudged her shoulder and laughed.

As you left your friends, you were walking down the hallway to the library with Jennie.

"Y/N, can i ask you something?" Jennie looked at you while walking.

"Hm? What is it?" You said.

"I heard somewhere you're courting someone from our batch mates, is that true?" She said.

"Where did you hear that?" You asked.

"I was arranging things from my locker, and i heard a group talking about you." She explained.

"Oh, okay." You looked down as you were disappointed. As much as possible, you did not want anyone to know this but what matters is that no one knows that you're making moves 'secretly' with Myoui Mina.

"You haven't answered though, is it true?" She asked.

"Well.. I'm just a person like you. I also have the right to like someone." You chuckled.