Chapter 2: The Idea

Soon, the gang had arrived with Wallace and Gromit to Tottington Hall. There, they were about to see them catching the pests, but were surprised at the amount and what they were: millions upon millions of rabbits.

"Burrowing bounders!" said Wallace, "they must be breading like............ well, rabbits."

"Rots rof runnies," said Scooby.

"Only one thing for it lad!" said Wallace to Gromit.

The van then unfolded, and a contraption then came out of the back.

"Jinkies!" said Velma, "What's this?"

"The Bun-Vac 6000. This will get them all caught in just under a minute."

Just then, the vacuum started to struggle a bit.

"Sounds like we got a big one," said Fred.

"More suction!" said Wallace.

Gromit then pulled down on the lever, and it made more suction. From behind the building, something was pulled under the ground, and into the hose.

"Oh," said Wallace, "Maybe I should've used a bigger nozzle."

Just then, a voice called, "Ah, Anti-Pesto, you're here!"

Everyone turned to see Lady Tottington.

"My darlings!" she said, "You're safe! My word, what a fabulous job you've done and not a single one harmed

"My darlings!" she said, "You're safe! My word, what a fabulous job you've done and not a single one harmed."

"Ah," said Wallace blushing, "The old BV 6000. Capable of 125 RPM. That's rabbits per minute."

"How inspiring! Mr...?"

"Oh, Wallace!"

"Oh, well, is this all of them?" asked Tottington.

"Like, just one, but it's stuck," said Shaggy.

"Bring it up lad!" said Wallace. Gromit then lifted the nozzle, and from the ground, was a man stuck in the machine.

Wallace motioned for Gromit to cut off power while Shaggy and Scooby giggled at the sight of the man.

"Victor," said Tottington, "Stop fooling in the dirt, and come look at this! The in-genius Anti-Pesto has completely delt with my rabbit problem! Isn't it marvelous?"

"Marvelous!?" exclaimed Victor with annoyance, looking at Wallace, "MARVELOUS!?! THIS CONTRAPTION NEARLY SUFFOCATED ME!!!"

He then looked around the machine, and said, "Besides, the job is only half done."

"What do you mean?" asked Daphne, already not liking how this man spoke to her uncle.

"What do you plan on doing with these verman? Crush them, liquidize them!?!"

"Like dude, that is not cool!" laughed Shaggy.

"They're human," said Tottington.

"Well, maybe they'd be human enough to give me back my dignity!"