Sarahs Apartment

Kevin parked their car a few blocks away. The guys didn't want to risk someone recognizing their car. Before they got out of the car the guys made sure they had everything they needed.

When the guys were going up the stairs heading to their girl's apartment, they saw this man struggling going up the stairs. They were going to ignore him until as they started to go past him and realized something was wrong with him. Richard and Kevin turned and looked at the guy's eyes. They were glazed over. This guy was on something. Perfect. Kevin bent down and picked him up in a firemans hold.

When they got to Sarahs place Richard picked the lock. Kevin had taught him how to pick some basic locks just in case. After they got into the apartment Kevin tossed the guy onto the floor. The man groaned a bit when his head hit the floor. Kevin just looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Okay I will work on taking down the cameras. Start breaking things and making a bit of a mess. We want it took look like this guy destroyed the place." Kevin whispered yelled to Richard. He pulled out two pair of rubber gloves and handed one pair to Richard. He also pointed to their shoes. They took them off and put them by the door.

Kevin started taking the cameras out and Richard started to knock things off the shelfs and breaking things. It didn't take long for Kevin to finish in the living room and kitchen. He moved onto the bathroom and met up with Richard in the bedroom.

"What are we going to do with the clothes? I know we had plans for them later but I really hate them." Richard said looking at the clothes. After taking all the cameras (minus the one in the bear) down Kevin joined him. Kevin wasn't a huge fan of the clothes either. He was excited for when they could pick out their baby dolls clothes.

"I have an idea. Hold on." Kevin said and patted Richards shoulder.

Going into the living room Kevin bent down to the drugged-up man. He felt around hoping to find something. After feeling through the jacket all Kevin found was the mans cell phone and wallet. He moved down to the mans jeans and found something long and hard. Kevin got excited and reached his hand in. He took a hold of what he found. Kevin pulled on it.

When he was able to pull it out of the pocket, he revealed a pocket knife. Perfect.

Kevin went back into the bedroom and handed the pocket knife to Richard.

"Start destroying some things. Don't go overboard. Safe the underwear drawer for last. I have an idea." Kevin said.

Richard smirked and got to work. He made sure to cut up her jeans and t shirts. He also had to ruin some of her nicer clothes. He didn't really want to but it would seem weird if he only ruined the jeans and t-shirts.

Going back into the living room Kevin looked down at the man. With a sigh Kevin picked him back up and took him to the bedroom. He put the man onto the bed so he is on his back.

Kevin looked at the man with a look of disgust. He never understood why people would turn to drugs. He doesn't mean weed. That's harmless. He is talking about hard core drugs. It ruins their lives. He gets that they are addicting but why bother trying them in the first place? The only good thing with this man being on something is that he makes the perfect scapegoat.

Turning around Kevin went straight for their Baby Dolls underwear drawer. He looked through and grabbed a simple pair of underwear. There were sexier pairs but he didn't want to use them. The only person who should touch them is either Richard, their Sarah or him.

He turned back to the man and placed the underwear in the mans hand left hand. Then brought it up to his nose. Make it seem like he passed out while smelling her intimates.

The two of them were almost done. They went through the apartment to make sure it all looks believable. That Kevin didn't miss any cameras and there were no traces of them being there. Richard took the knife and stabbed at his Sweeties couch and tore it a bit.

After all that was done Richard placed the pocket knife in the mans hand. Making sure his finger prints were all over it.

When everything was done Kevin and Richard put their shoes on and got ready to go. Before leaving Richard pulled out a Ziploc bag that had a cloth in it. The cloth was soaked in distilled vinegar. He made sure to wipe down the door knob so his finger prints from earlier was gone.

They didn't bother locking it because their sweet Sarah had forgotten to lock the door earlier. So, there was no point in locking it now. What was done was done. 

Thank you for reading! I know this is a smaller chapter than normal but it is an important chapter. I hope you all like it and I will see you in the next chapter! Please leave a vote and/or a comment!