-CHAPTER ELEVEN-

Sagepaw remembered he was close. As the tom trotted forward he saw a she-cat with light pelt, yellow eyes and dark stripes. "Hello Faint," Sagepaw said purring. As Faint hopped down she sat a few tail-lengths away. "Hello Sagepaw '' she purred, nuzzling her brother. "Hey if you want.. You can stay my twolegs made some food for me and they put a second one out for you." Sagepaw then stopped nuzzling his sister, lowering his head "I can't, you know that I belong with Thunderclan more than the twolegs" Faint gave a small sigh then she gave out a smile. "In a few weeks our I mean my owners are leaving and taking me to a new home"

Sagepaw then heard one of the small twoleg kits come out then the twoleg walked out holding things that Sagepaw saw when he used to live in his old twoleg nest. "Come with me faint" Sagepaw said as he hid behind a bush still keeping his keen eye on his sister.

Faint's ears perked up as she was about to turn around.

"Faint?"

Sagepaw then titled his head as his sister. Faint then scratched her neck that had a light blue collar. "I can't Sagepaw. I won't do well"

"Please" Sagepaw said, seeing one of the twoleg kit run near the fence.

"Look Sagepaw, I can't it's never going to happen if it means dying on my last breath"

Sagepaw then let out a soft gasp as he heard his sister leave with those words then Faint hopped onto her fence hopping back into her twoleg kit's arms. Sagepaw then gave out a curse then walked back into the woods frustrated his sister couldn't come.