The arrangement

Anakin POV:

I was heading to my dad's office after he called me. I was worried that he knew about Ahsoka. He told me to bring her because he had some news for the both of us. When we got there he said enter but the weirdest thing about this is the fact that Ahsoka was calm. Usually when he called us both it was about something she did so I was confused as to why she was so calm. 

Palpatine:

I had called Ahsoka and Anakin because I wanted them to meet Padme the senator of Naboo's daughter. I heard them from outside and called them in I was surprised to see that Ahsoka was calm, quite, and collected. 

Ahsoka: 

I just wanted to get this over with. I know about the senator and everything so there's no reason to panic. But if I notice that Anakin loves her I'll be the first to break it off. I also think I saw another person in the shadows but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me plus it is dark outside so it's probably just my eyes. 

Palpatine:

As you know I have called you both here because I have important things to discuss with the both of you. Both Ahsoka & Anakin said "And what's that father/Emperor?" Well I wanted to say that Anakin I know you haven't had any luck with finding a partner so I decided that you will marry the senator of Naboo's daughter. 

Anakin:

Anakin replied with a yell "WHAT! NO WAY AM I AGREEING WITH THIS!!! AND I HAVE FOUND SOMEONE!!!" " And who is this?" Palpatine replied with a shocked voice. "AHSOKA!" I'm completely shocked about everything but I still don't understand why Ahsoka's so calm! 

My father just said that he just married me off to some senator that I have no clue was alive to begin with. She even looked dead! She was just standing there. I guess my brain hasn't processed the fact that I'm going to be married to someone I don't even know. 

Palpatine:

A-Ahsoka is your partner! But I've already made the plans and everything! Why didn't you tell me before! We can't back out of this agreement now! 

Ahsoka:

Well if we can't back out of the agreement then why don't you just marry them through the contract that  way they're married but don't have to love or live with each other. And when they have to attend events they just meet up together and pretend that their together and then no one would really know that there just married on paper. 

It will save the contract but will put Anakin in a place where he doesn't have to be put in a situation where he's hit a rock and a hard place. Everyone looked at me with a shocked expression. Even the senator. 

Anakin:

That could work how did you come up with this!? 

Ahsoka:

I don't know I just thought of a way where we could still go through with the contract but will still keep you happy. 

Anakin:

Thank you! But the senator's still here we should make sure that she's okay with this. All heads turned to the still annoyed but shocked senator which we were all confused with her expression. 

Padme:

I AM NOT! she screamed. I want a real wedding and a beautiful dress and everything that I've wanted when I was 2 years old! 

Anakin:

Well you might as well be 2 years old by the way your acting! You're a brat! You just stand there like  a statue and now you yell at me and my father! It's distasteful! You're a disgrace! 

I could tell she was taken back by what I had said. From what I could see her lip was trembling and she started to cry her eyes out. Like an actual baby. And the baddest thing about that is that she sounded like one too! It was insane! Even when Ahsoka cried she didn't sound like a brat or a baby or even both! It was rare to see Ahsoka cry. 

I just turned and left. I stormed out of the room when I heard footsteps behind me. It was Ahsoka she just looked calm which I was starting to get quite annoyed with. Then as she got closer she pulled me around the corner and kissed me! It was like heaven!