Lemme add a little spice

Now this, is gonna be spicy. Like spicy.

Let's say Ive just sat on your lap, in the art room but like...no one is in there this time and it's just us.
Yeah- spicy and risky

Link lays sprawled out on her bed, shoving her face into a thick pillow. She groans in frustration. 'It's been so long sense I've felt like this...of course he did this to me..' she thinks to herself. Her and Jaxson have had sex before, but it was only once, and she has been craving that intimacy again. His touch, kiss, and his movements absolutely drive link wild. She flips on her back, slightly sitting up against the head rest.
She closes her eyes tightly, letting her thoughts wonder again, his touch is all her body knows now. The sensation of his hands pulling and grabbing at whatever he reached. His tongue sliding over her neck, to her jaw, then between her parted lips.

She feels herself relaxing at these thoughts, almost the feeling of melting into the silk sheets. Before she knows it, a small noise escapes her lips, snapping out of her thoughts. Her eyes widen at her position. One of her hands are collapsed around her breasts, and the other is.....she flings her hands off herself and covers her face in her own self embarrassment.

"I need to..text him.." she grips her phone, starting to text him.

Link: Jaxson, I need help..
Jax: yeah what's up?
Link: it's uh..about what we did a few days ago.. I can't stop thinking about it.
Jax: oh- I'm on my way.
Link: okay

She throws the phone onto the bed quickly out of embarrassment.

—-Moments later—-
I'm lazy 😭

Jax walks in, shutting the door slowly behind him, scanning over her vulnerable body. The experience from last time lingers in his head as well, but he brushes it off quickly. Stepping over to the bed, he sits down beside her, resting a hand onto her thigh. She doesn't look into his eyes, she just slightly reaches forward to pull his hand further up to her crotch.

He's shocked by this, his hand now pressed against her heat. "L-look at what you did to me.."

"Link, tell me what you want me to do..I'm here to please you." He puts himself onto of her, between her legs.
She grips his shoulders harshly and pulls him into a passionate kiss. Her hands tangle themselves in his hair, slightly tugging. One of Jax's hands sneak up to gently wrap around her throat. The kiss is heated and hungry.

She pulls his head back by his hair, bitting his lower lip as she pulls him away. Catching her breath she flips the positions, straddling him. She can feel how hard he is already, sitting onto his length at the perfect angle. His hands lay on her thighs, gripping them and pulling at the thick skin. She pulls the shirt up and over her head, so it can find it's new home on the wooden floor. Her hands become occupied again, gripping the waist band of his pants, pulling them down quickly. It hits just below her bellow button, making her shiver at the skin on skin contact.

He grips her thighs harshly, slightly pulling her forward so his member is pressed up against her completely. She whimpers at this small gesture. Jax can tell she's getting very impatient, but keeps her cool. Before he can regain control, link sticks two of her fingers in his mouth. There's a blank moment for a second, he looks up at her confused.

Her eyes become stern, and she opens her mouth. "Suck" is all she says.
Jax doesn't know why this turns him on so much, but he does as she asks, taking his tongue over her digits. He keeps eye contact with her, watching as her face tints red. Her eyes keep looking away every few seconds.
She slips her fingers from his mouth, using her other hand to pull her shorts and panties out of the way, so her fingers can enter her.

Using his spit as lubricant, spreading herself, and penetrating herself right in front of him. All he can do is blankly stare at these sudden movements, but soon an idea pops into his head. Jax removes one of his hands from her thigh, sticking two fingers inside her aswell.

"HA-ahh..." she bites her lower lip, falling back slightly. A smirk forms onto his face, watching as she melts, quite literally in the palm of his hand. Taking his middle and ring finger and spreading them, and pressing against her fingers. She takes her hand that was once on her shorts to wrap around his head.
He winces, continuing to move his fingers in a smooth rhythm. She pulls herself off his fingers, letting her hands rest on his chest, as she moves her hips around to  position his member at her entrance.

Her hair falls gently over her shoulders, and slightly hovers over her lustful eyes. Jax scans over her body, taking in the feeling. Link slowly lowers herself onto him. Both of them watch as each inch disappears. "Mmmph...ahh..it's h-hitting it..." she touches her lower stomach.

He slightly pushes himself up, "isn't that what you were wanting?" The sly attitude has taken over him. His confidence sky rockets as he watches her body tremble, and hears the sweet moans that escape her soft lips. Her back arches, "I can feel..I can feel it all.." she grips on to the cloth of his shirt.

"Ride me." He says in a harsh tone
"H-huh..?"
"You heard me. You wanted this, so move. Show me."

Her eyes widen at these smart remarks, slowly beginning to lift her hips up, and slam them back down. Her mouth can't help but hang open, there's no controlling the sounds. Link slowly picks up a rhythm, but it's not how Jax wants it, and he knows she wants it rough too. He takes her thighs and yanks them towards himself, as he sits up. Forcing her onto her back, he starts roughly entering her. She digs her nails into his shoulder blades, and wraps her legs around his waist.
"Ah fuck..you feel so good.." he clinched his jaw, keeping his cool to
Please her.
She tightens each time it goes all the way in, closing her eyes tightly.
He sneaks one of his hands back too her throat, gripping slightly to grasp her attention, so they can intertwine in another passionate kiss. Link struggles, her moans keep wanting to overcome the kiss, it's so stimulating for her. She isn't the only one feeling these sensations. He wants to come, he wants  Feel her convulse. Her hands falls too jax's biceps, struggling to hang on, with the pleasure hitting her nerves.

Her eyes widen, her back arching, and her nails dig into his arms. She starts to twitch, and squirm, struggling to stay still. "j-jax..hah..mmmph! JAX!"
She keeps tightening around his length, making him so close. His thrust loose the rhythm he once had, making him have sloppy and rushed movements.

He presses his forehead against hers, holding her still with force. "Mph..please..cum inside me...I don't care.." she lets her tongue fall out of her mouth, struggling to catch her breath.
"Fuck it.." her gives a few more thrusts before releasing himself inside her.

He hurries his face into the crook of her neck, moaning in pleasure as he cums. His moans sound like pure bliss too her, the stimulation is getting too much. He rests for a moment before slowly pulling himself out, she twitches and whimpers as it leaves.

"Y-you've got me addicted.." he puts a hand beside her head. "How about we go again?"

Hahah...sensational lol
Sorry for typos, I suck at writing lol