𝑡𝑤𝑜

𝐤𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐞
                                                                         atlanta , ga

                                      𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 25, 2021

i got my own pov . anyways im finna go wake this baldheaded child of mine .

I went in ha room and tried waking her up . she moved and groaned so I did it again only to get slapped so i yelled "riri getcho ass up its after 12 pm" she didn't hesitate to get up so I went to the kitchen to get a cup of water .

i grabbed the cup and water went in her room and poured on ha . this lil mf gon wake up and swing on me , so me being me i swong back so we're currently in the room fighting .

I punched ha in the stomach and she kicked me in the leg and pushed me to where I was on my back until I yelled "goddamn riri wait my back" I got up and held my back and looked at ha only to see a mean disgusted mugged on her face .

she spoke lowly and said "look u old bitch stop fuckin with me" I laughed and gave her and hug and a kiss on the cheek , only for her to wipe it off .

𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐞 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"I don't know where yo mouth been" I said as I mugged him

"I don't know where yo mouth been" I said as I mugged him . he laughed and walked out.

𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱

I was getting in the car getting ready to go meet my bestfriend ( trinity ) at the mall today . me and trinity been besties since birth honestly both of are dads were besties back in the day but sadly trin dad passed away during a drive by which caused trin to get hit in the arm .

while I was gettin ready earlier she asked can we meet since we haven't seen each other in like a month  . after school we kinda departed . she moved to clayton county while I stayed in Atlanta , yeah we can see each other everyday but she works a lot and she be to busy .

I pulled at up at southlake and parked while doin that I texted trinity and said "im here meet me at the front" I got out the car and seen my bestfriend , once she seen me we ran towards each other and hugged .

as we was hugging I didn't even notice she had a friend with her . as we pulled apart , out the corner of my eye I seen her friend mugging me so I looked and mugged back .

trinity peeped and said " oh sorry bestfriend this is destiny , destiny this is my bestfriend zuri" the girl stopped and looked at trinity before saying

" bestfriend ? , when was u gon tell me about u having a bestfriend?"destiny said , trinity looked at ha and roll ha eyes .

"first of all I didn't think I needed too u just my bf potna lil ho" which shocked destiny because all the times she been around she never seen that side of trinity , and trinity honestly didn't care.

"anyways let go inside " trinity said , destiny looked at the both before she scoffed and walked off , which trinity and zuri dgaf about

when they went inside they started at bath and body work , Victoria secret , jimmy jazz and more once they was goin to the front where the food court was , they was stopped by a group of boys .

the fine boy walked up with his minions in the back and said " aye shawt can I get yo ten ?" he said lookin at me .

"na I'm g- "I was starting off until destiny said hers instead

" sure , 770 - 987 -" she started until he cut her off

"not yo uglyass , her " he said pointing at me which caused his minions and trinity to laugh while I stood tryna keep mines in , she just stood there embarrassed.

"anyways wats yo number pretty ?" he said lookin at me . he was cute but some seemed off about him , like i saw him somewhere before. He kinda looked like me a little.

" umm i'm gay with aids " I said lying straight out my teeth. Making his jaw instantly drop.

" hoe " I heard destiny mumble

I looked back and said " but yo manly ass was finna give him your ten , seems as if you're the hoe"

she looked and scoffed before walking off , which made the boy chuckle.

"What's your name tho i can turn you straight " he said

" mani " i lied

"you can call me demon"

demon , demon .. never heard of that but I saw him somewhere idk where tho

"oh" I said and walked away

"YO TEN" he yelled chasing behind me

I turned around and looked at him , he was kinda short so I was met with his face. 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑜𝑓𝑓 i thought , I held my hand out for his phone and he happily gave it to me. I put my dad number in his phone because something seemed off and I was t comfortable giving him mines. I'll just have my dad track his number and figure out who he is.

I saved the number under "♿️."

i heard him whisper "got her" as if he was speaking to someone

𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑘𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 I thought to myself

"he favor keisha ass a little" trin said making a disgusted face

"lowkey" I said

𝑤𝑡𝑓 I thought.

I haven't seen my birth giver since the incident that happened when I was 8 , she moved cause she knew we would find her. My dad don't know about me getting sexually assaulted just because that would change everything and I didn't want him to be mad at me. Keisha moved everytime we got closer to finding her so I gave up FOR NOW.

and with that me and trin continued to shop and then she took me home

i threw a pillow at my sleeping dad then went in my s room to get ready for bed

I went to take a shower and gts. I did exactly that after I got out the shower I put on some shorts and a cropped top and put on SpongeBob and dozed off.