𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

mybb for taking forever to update i just started school 😂 .

𝑧𝑢𝑟𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑒𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑟𝑜𝑒

📍- home
   forgot the date but saturday.

                                                 📍- home    forgot the date but saturday

"zuri wake uppp"
"i don't like this"
"zuri wake upppppp"

"I don't like this"  somebody said shaking me , making me instantly wake up & swing.

"this damn child of mines" my dad said rubbing his chin.

"oh my bad daddd and stay off tik tok with yo old self " i said stretching.

"get out this damn car so we can pick your land out" he said referring to him building my dream house I've always wanted.

"ohhh shittt fr fr?" I questioned

"Girl bring yo ass" he said

2 hours later after picking the land and buying it....

we're currently in this long ass line for chic-fil-a , I picked my land n shit. I miss my bestie's bro.

"girl i know yo long ass hear me talking to you"

"oh myb and my regular with polynesian sauce  " i said

After he ordered i got this weird ass feeling like something finna go down , I'm not like these weird ass wattpad hoes who be ignoring that shit I'm bout to figure out wtf going on.

"dad can you take me to the gas station by trinity's" I said checking my surroundings and looking at marlo location.

"Weird feeling?" He asked going the direction of trinity house

"yeah i feel like something finna go down" i said texting trinity asking if she's good

omniscient....
"You there?" She asked the person she was on the phone with.

"Hell yeah where tf jaw bitch ass at finna finally get my lick back. A Life for a life"

"he's 5 minutes away"

"Ite" he said them hung up.

Checking her surroundings she saw the car pull up , he got out the car and walked in the store. She got out her car and walked in after him.

Standing in the back of the store , pretending to be looking for a drink she heard him talking to zuri.

"Yes I'm okay bestie"
"No I'm at the store"
"Ok love you"

Is what she heard from a distance. Walking up to him she gave him a hug.

"Hey baby" she said

"Wsp bae" he said

They talked for about 2 minutes thing she brought up jaw

"Where's jaw" she asked

"Why you wanna know cuh , you on some weird ass shit" he said walking out the door with her following on instant she saw jaw walking across the street going into the store.

Then she saw a familiar car pull up and the girl got out and looked at destiny. She stared for a good lil minute then walked in the store

What she didnt know is zuri saw her mic then saw her brother in the alley.

"najour" she said tapping his shoulder making him turn around and mug her.

She mugged back thinking "𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘴"

"you got yo blick" she asked

"car" he simply replied

"destiny tryna set you up"

"My nigga that makes no sense stfu" he said walking away

"𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥" zuri thought

he payed for his chips and began to walk out.

"now" destiny whispered into her mic .

before najour could fully walk across the street all he heard was

"pow"

"pow"

"pow"

who got shot ?

y'all fw this?

this my first time writing in 3rd person ts kinda weird but I'll update soon.