Chapter 10

Anouncement: 1- If it is underlined it's an Author's Note, and if it's in bold, it's an Editor's Note. 2- I have an amazing new editor ahhhh thank you so muchhhh! You are awesome too!! and their name is @KotlcHPHamiltonLOV3R. You should definitely go check them out because they are super nice and friendly! Anyways, enjoy the story!

Sophie's POV

     Sophie was still very embarrassed because of Ro walking in on her's and Keefe's kiss. She then realized that they were sitting VERY close to each other— cue even MORE blushing.

     Linh (lol at first I put Biana) began to explain the rules to the game they were playing, which explained why Dex's head was on Marella's lap.

     "I think since Sophie and Keefe haven't gone yet, they should go!" Maruca announced (Figured didn't put her in that much so why not), of course. "Keefe, would you rather have Sophie play with your hair for the rest of the game, or dye your hair pink and leave it in for the rest of the game?"

     "How dare you mess with The Hair!" Keefe said in mock offence.

     "Come on Hunkyhair, (I thought that said Chunkyhair— )we all know you want Blondie to mess with your hair!" Ro proclaimed.

      Keefe smirked and said, "I'll have Foster play with my hair; I know she really wants to," making Sophie blush even more that day.

      Her cheeks reddened yet again (if that was even possible) when he scooted towards her and put his head in her lap. He must have noticed her emotions shift (he probably could've from a mile away (Facts)) because he smirked and told her, "I don't think you would be able to play with my hair very well if I were sitting up. Plus, now we're matching with those lovebirds!" He pointed to Marella and Dex at the last part, making their faces almost as pink as Sophie's must have been.

Biana POV

     I regretted chosing such a small closet after Ro locked me and Tam in it. Our shoulders touched, sending a tingling feeling through my body. I blushed and looked down. Wow, Sophie was really rubbing off on me. (Lol! Actually though!)

     "Soooo...," Tam muttered, dragging out the word. "What do you wanna do?"

     "I don't know," I responded, still staring at the ground, attempting to contain my blush. 

Tam's POV

     I glared at Linh while Ro dragged me and Biana into the much too small closet. I knew she had voted for us. Even after how many times I had informed her that Biana didn't like me back, she still didn't give up. 

     After Ro locked the door, my shoulder brushed up against Biana's. She started blushing furiously and looked down, but I just smiled to myself; she looked really cute. What? No, don't think like that. You'll only get hurt.

     "Soooo, what do you want to do?" I asked.

     "I don't know." She still had her gaze fixed on the ground, probably hoping I couldn't see her blush, but with all the years I spent at Exilum, I had really good night vision. (I love this lol)

     Suddenly, Biana jumped towards me and snatched my arm. She immediately let go, blushing even more.

     "S-s-sorry," she mumbled. "I-I thought I f-felt something brush against my sh-sh-shoulder and I g-got scared." Clearly, she was very embarrassed.

     I looked past her and spotted a spider.

     "Is anything there?!" Biana questioned, terrified.

     "Just a spider."

     She grabbed my arm again and scooted closer. Was she scared of spiders?

     "S-s-sorry," she apologized, her voice sounding higher than normal. "I really don't like spiders." She shivered a bit. (Ron Weasley vibes)

     If I was being honest with myself, I enjoyed her being so close to me, but I was never going to say that. 

     "No, it's fine. I really don't mind." Wait, what did I just say? 

     "I mean, um... I just don't want you to be scared, or, um, get hurt!" I claimed, trying to make myself seem a bit less weird then she probably thought I was.

     Instead, she relaxed a little, putting the slightest bit of her weight on me by leaning against my shoulder. I carefully wrapped my arms around her.

     We stayed like that for the rest of the seven minutes.    

Yay I updated! Not only did I update but I made it WAY longer than normal! 778 words! It is also 1000000000000000 times better because of my new editor! Round of applause to the both of us👏! Thank you, thank you! No need really! *applauds the loudest*

Also my amazing editor is writing a story, it seems super interesting so far and you should definitely read it!